Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Polyorchidism: a meta-analysis.J Urol. 2009; 182: 2422-2427
- A unique case of pentaorchidism.Urology. 2017; 104: 196-197
- A case of triorchidism.Radiol Case Rep. 2020; 15: 1643-1645
- Triorchidism: presenting as undescended testis in a case of indirect inguinal hernia.Clin Pract. 2016; 6: 786
- Management of supernumerary testis in an adult: case report and review.Andrologia. 2011; 43: 149-152
- Functional supernumerary testis in a child with testicular torsion and review of polyorchidism.Pediatr Surg Int. 2014; 30: 565-568
- Polyorchidism in ultrasound examination: a case report.Andrologia. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1111/and.13832
- Polyorchidism: a case report and review of the literature.ANZ J Surg. 2004; 74: 1130-1132
- Neoplasm of a supernumerary undescended testis: a case report and review of the literature.Int J Surg Case Rep. 2018; 53: 345-347
- A novel approach in eight polyorchidism cases: vasoepidydimal or epididymo-epididymal approximation in single vas deferens duplicated testis.Urology. 2012; 79: 1346-1349
No relevant financial disclosures.