Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Adrenal cortical neoplasms in the pediatric population: a clinicopathologic and immunophenotypic analysis of 83 patients.Am J Surg Pathol. 2003; 27: 867-881
- Adrenocortical carcinoma in a 8 years old child: a Case Report.Iranian J Pediatric Hematol and Oncol. 2017; 7: 193-197
- Childhood adrenocortical carcinoma: Case report and review.Indian j endocrinol and metabolism. 2012; 16: 431
- Clinical and outcome characteristics of children with adrenocortical tumors: a report from the International Pediatric Adrenocortical Tumor Registry.J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 838-845
- Minimally invasive surgery for pediatric adrenal masses—report on four cases.Eur j pediatric surg rep. 2019; 7: e75
- Robotic adrenalectomy in the pediatric population: initial experience case series from a tertiary center.BMC urology. 2020; 20: 1-5
- Robotic technology in urology.Postgrad Med J. 2006; 82: 743-747
- Pediatric robot-assisted laparoscopic radical adrenalectomy and lymph-node dissection for neuroblastoma in a 15-month-old.J robotic surg. 2014; 8: 289-293
- Robotic versus laparoscopic adrenalectomy: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Eur Urol. 2014; 65: 1154-1161
- Collaborating with our adult colleagues: a case series of robotic surgery for suspicious and cancerous lesions in children and young adults performed in a free-standing children's hospital.J pediatric urol. 2018; 14 (182-e1)
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.