Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence and burden of overactive bladder in the United States.World J Urol. 2003; 20: 327-336
- American Urological A, Society of Urodynamics FPM. Diagnosis and treatment of overactive bladder (non-neurogenic) in adults: AUA/SUFU guideline amendment.J Urol. 2015; 193: 1572-1580
- Effectiveness of percutaneous posterior tibial nerve stimulation for overactive bladder: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Neurourol Urodyn. 2012; 31: 1206-1216
- Randomized trial of percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation versus Sham efficacy in the treatment of overactive bladder syndrome: results from the SUmiT trial.J Urol. 2010; 183: 1438-1443
- Effects of percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation on adult patients with overactive bladder syndrome: a systematic review.Neurourol and Urodyn. 2013; 32: 206-214
- Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation (PTNS) efficacy in the treatment of lower urinary tract dysfunctions: a systematic review.BMC Urol. 2013; 13: 61
- Factors influencing return for maintenance treatment with percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation for the management of the overactive bladder.BJU Int. 2019; 123: E20-e28
- Percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation in the office setting: real-world experience of over 100 patients.Urology. 2018; 113: 34-39
- Percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation for the long-term treatment of overactive bladder: 3-year results of the STEP study.J Urol. 2013; 189: 2194-2201
- Persistence of solifenacin therapy in patients with overactive bladder in the clinical setting: a prospective, multicenter, observational study.Int J clin practice. 2016; 70: 351-357
- Immediate-release oxybutynin versus tolterodine in detrusor overactivity: a population analysis.Pharmacotherapy. 2000; 20: 470-475
- Percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation in the treatment of refractory overactive bladder syndrome: is maintenance treatment necessary?.BJU Int. 2006; 97: 547-550
- PD32-06 patients have poor compliance with repeat onabotulinumtoxin a injections for overactive bladder.J Urol. 2018; 199: e646-e647
- Long-term compliance and results of intravesical botulinum toxin A injections in male patients.Neurourol Urodyn. 2017; 36: 1855-1859
- Feasibility of using a novel non-invasive ambulatory tibial nerve stimulation device for the home-based treatment of overactive bladder symptoms.Transl Androl Urol. 2018; 7: 912-919
- A novel leadless, miniature implantable Tibial Nerve Neuromodulation System for the management of overactive bladder complaints.Neurourol Urodyn. 2018; 37: 1060-1067
- Long-term real-life adherence of percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation in over 400 patients.Neurourol Urodyn. 2020; 39: 702-706
Acknowledgements: This study has no source of funding. The authors have no relevant financial disclosures to make.