Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long-term follow-up of a large active surveillance cohort of patients with prostate cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2015; 33: 272-277
- 10-year outcomes after monitoring, surgery, or radiotherapy for localized prostate cancer.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 1415-1424
- Radical prostatectomy or observation for clinically localized prostate cancer: extended follow-up of the Prostate Cancer Intervention Versus Observation Trial (PIVOT).Eur Urol. 2020; 77: 713-724
- EAU-EANM-ESTRO-ESUR-SIOG guidelines on prostate cancer-2020 update. Part 1: screening, diagnosis, and local treatment with curative intent.Eur Urol. 2020; (S0302-2838(20)30769-7)
Xu J, Bock C, Janisse J, et al. Urologists' perceptions of active surveillance and their recommendations for low-risk prostate cancer patients. Urology.
- Racial Disparities in Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer.J Urol. 2017; 197: 342-349
- Contemporary use of initial active surveillance among men in Michigan with low-risk prostate cancer.Eur Urol. 2015; 67: 44-50
Briganti, MacLenan, Marconi, et al. European Association of Urology (EAU) guidelines: do we care? Reflections from the EAU impact assessment of guidelines implementation and education group. BJU Int. 117:850–851.
- A Decade of Active Surveillance in the PRIAS study: an update and evaluation of the criteria used to recommend a switch to active treatment.Eur Urol. 2016; 70: 954-960