Abbreviations:IC (Ileal conduit), UD (urinary diversion), NB (neobladder), IP (Indiana pouch), BCAN (Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Bladder cancer, version 5.2017, NCCN clinical practice guidelines in oncology.J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2017; 15: 1240-1267
American Cancer Association. Key Statistics for Bladder Cancer. 2020, January 8.
- Bladder cancer incidence and mortality: a global overview and recent trends.Eur Urol. 2017; 71: 96-108
- Decision regret related to urinary diversion choice among patients treated with cystectomy.J Urol. 2020; 203: 159-163
- Decision preparation, satisfaction and regret in a multi-center sample of men with newly diagnosed localized prostate cancer.Patient Educ Couns. 2012; 88: 262-267
- Development of a goal elicitation measure to support choice about urinary diversion by patients with bladder cancer.J Urol. 2019; 202: 83-89
Source of Funding: Grant from NIH/NCI under award number P30CA016672 and used the Shared Decision Making Core.