Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Predictors of recurrence and complications in pediatric pyeloplasty.Urology. 2019; 126: 187-191
- The role of prophylactic antibiotics after minimally invasive pyeloplasty with ureteral stent placement in children.Urology. 2016; 89: 107-111
- Infant robot-assisted laparoscopic upper urinary tract reconstructive surgery.J Pediatr Urol. 2014; 10: 869-874
- Reoperative robotic pyeloplasty in children.J Pediatr Urol. 2016; 12: 394e1-394e7
- Urine testing and urinary tract infections in febrile infants seen in office settings: the Pediatric Research in Office Settings' Febrile Infant Study.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2002; 156: 44-54
- The risk factors of recurrent urinary tract infection in infants with normal urinary systems.Pediatr Nephrol. 2009; 24: 309-312
- Circumcision and lifetime risk of urinary tract infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Urol. 2013; 189: 2118-2124
- Neonatal circumcision and urinary tract infections in infants with hydronephrosis.Pediatrics. 2018; 142: e21073703
- Microbiology of smegma in boys in Kano, Nigeria.J Surg Res. 2012; 173: 21-25
- Preputial bacterial colonisation in preschool and primary school children.Int Urol Nephrol. 2005; 37: 101-105
- Meatus tightly covered by the prepuce is associated with urinary infection.Pediatr Int. 2002; 44: 658-662
- Uropathogen resistance and antibiotic prophylaxis: a meta-analysis.Pediatrics. 2018; 142: e20180119
- Long-term antibiotics for preventing recurrent urinary tract infection in children.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2019; 4 (CD001534. 1-54)
- Risk factors of infectious complications following ureteroscopy: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Urol Int. 2020; 104: 113-124
- Analysis of factors' association with risk of postoperative urosepsis in patients undergoing ureteroscopy for treatment of stone disease.J Endourol. 2016; 30: 963-969
- Predictive risk factors of urinary tract infection following flexible ureteroscopy despite preoperative precautions to avoid infectious complications.World J Urol. 2020; 38: 1253-1259
- Characteristics and clinical significance of bacterial colonization of ureteral double-J stents in children.J Pediatr Urol. 2009; 5: 355-358
- Surgical antibiotic practices among pediatric urologists in the United States.J Pediatr Urol. 2011; 7: 192-197
- Prophylactic antibiotic use in pediatric patients undergoing urinary tract catheterization: a survey of members of the Society for Pediatric Urology.BMC Urol. 2017; 17: 76
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.
Acknowledgments: We thank Drs. Earl Y. Cheng, David I. Chu, and Catherine Seager for their input on care pathway development.