Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- AUGS/SUFU Position Statement.January 2014
- The definition, prevalence, and risk factors for stress urinary incontinence.Rev Urol. 2004; 6: S3-S9
- An International Urogynecological Association (IUGA)/International Continence Society (ICS) joint report on the terminology for female pelvic floor dysfunction.Neurourol Urodyn. 2010; 29: 4-20https://doi.org/10.1002/nau.20798
- Population-based trends in ambulatory surgery for urinary incontinence.Int Urogynecol J. 2013; 24: 207-211https://doi.org/10.1007/s00192-012-1823-y
- Bladder perforation during tension-free vaginal tape surgery: does it matter?.J Reprod Med. 2007; 52: 616-618
- Complications of the tension-free vaginal tape procedure for stress urinary incontinence.Int Urogynecol J. 2010; 21: 1353-1357https://doi.org/10.1007/s00192-010-1210-5
- Adverse events over two years after retropubic or transobturator midurethral sling surgery: findings from the Trial of Midurethral Slings (TOMUS) study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 205 (498.e1-6)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2011.07.011
- Short term complications of the tension free vaginal tape operation for stress urinary incontinence in women.BJOG. 2002; 109: 566-569https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1471-0528.2002.01195.x
- Bladder perforation during tension-free vaginal tape procedures: analysis of learning curve and risk factors.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 106: 1000-1004https://doi.org/10.1097/01.AOG.0000185256.32405.76
- Expectant management of cystotomy at the time of midurethral sling placement: a retrospective case series.Int Urogynecol J. 2013; 24: 1543-1546https://doi.org/10.1007/s00192-013-2054-6
- An ambulatory surgical procedure under local anesthesia for treatment of female urinary incontinence.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 1996; 7 (discussion 85-6): 81-85https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01902378
- The techniques of trocar insertion and intraoperative urethrocystoscopy in tension-free vaginal taping: an experience of 600 cases.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2004; 83: 293-298https://doi.org/10.1111/j.0001-6349.2004.0364.x
- Mid-urethral sling operations for stress urinary incontinence in women.Cochrane database Syst Rev. 2017; 7CD006375https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD006375.pub4
- Retropubic versus transobturator mid urethral slings in patients at high risk for recurrent stress incontinence: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Urol. 2019; 202: 132-142https://doi.org/10.1097/JU.0000000000000222
- Midurethral sling procedures for stress urinary incontinence in women over 80 years.Neurourol Urodyn. 2010; 29: 1262-1266https://doi.org/10.1002/nau.20862
- Body mass index does not influence the outcome of anti-incontinence surgery among women whereas menopausal status and ageing do: a randomised trial.Int Urogynecol J. 2010; 21: 801-806https://doi.org/10.1007/s00192-010-1116-2
- Efficacy and perioperative safety of synthetic mid-urethral slings in obese women with stress urinary incontinence.Int Urogynecol J. 2015; 26: 641-648https://doi.org/10.1007/s00192-014-2567-7
- Efficacy and safety of tension-free vaginal tape compared with transobturator tape among obese women with stress urinary incontinence: a retrospective cohort study.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2012; 34: 755-759https://doi.org/10.1016/S1701-2163(16)35339-7
- Intraoperative and early postoperative complications in women with stress urinary incontinence treated with suburethral slings: a randomised trial.Videosurgery Other Miniinvasive Tech. 2020; 15: 18-29https://doi.org/10.5114/wiitm.2019.84702
This work was performed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA. This study was approved by the Cedars-Sinai Institutional Review Board.
There are no relevant financial disclosures from the authors.