Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Physician-scientists in urology and the urology research programs that train them.J Urol. 2004; 171: 1979-1981https://doi.org/10.1097/01.ju.0000120501.05899.f9
- Urology residency and research: round table discussion and plea for innovation.Urology. 2008; 71: 762-765https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2007.10.040
- Training the urologic scientist - an endangered species.Urology. 2002; 59: 315-317https://doi.org/10.1016/S0090-4295(01)01593-X
- The difference a year can make: academic productivity of residents in 5 vs 6-year urology programs.Urology. 2015; 86: 220-223https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2015.03.057
- A structured step-by-step program to increase scholarly activity.J Surg Educ. 2014; 71: e19-e21https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsurg.2014.08.008
- Engaging family medicine residents in research training: An innovative research skills program in Israel.Educ Heal Chang Learn Pract. 2019; 32: 79-83https://doi.org/10.4103/efh.EfH_36_18
- Residency mini-fellowships in the PGY-5 Year: is there added value.Acad Radiol. 2018; 25: 708-713https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2017.12.033
- Dedicated research time in urology residency: Current status.Urology. 2014; 83: 719-725https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2013.09.072
- Resident research, part-time.J Urol. 1984; 131: 358-362https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-5347(17)50386-9
- Prevalence and cost of full-time research fellowships during general surgery residency: a national survey.Ann Surg. 2009; 249: 155-161https://doi.org/10.1097/SLA.0b013e3181929216
- Urology resident publication output and its relationship to future academic achievement.J Urol. 2011; 185: 642-646https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2010.09.097
- Manuscript publication by urology residents and predictive factors.J Urol. 2009; 181: 281-287https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2008.09.022
- Gender differences in promotions and scholarly productivity in academic urology.Can J Urol. 2017; 24: 9011-9016
- Cardiothoracic surgery training grants provide protected research time vital to the development of academic surgeons.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 155: 2050-2056https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jtcvs.2017.12.041
- Is dedicated research time during surgery residency associated with surgeons’ future career paths?: a national study.Ann Surg. 2020; 271: 590-597https://doi.org/10.1097/SLA.0000000000003015
- Block to succeed: the Canadian orthopedic resident research experience.Can J Surg. 2009; 52 (PMID: 19503662; PMCID: PMC2689758): 187-195
- What's in a number? Examining the effect of a dedicated research year on h-index and fellowship decision-making.Urology. 2016; 98: 27-31https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2016.06.058
- Economic impact of training and career decisions on urological surgery.J Urol. 2014; 191: 755-760https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2013.09.060
- Resident burnout in USA and European urology residents: an international concern.BJU Int. 2019; 124: 349-356https://doi.org/10.1111/bju.14774
- Factors influencing residents’ pursuit of urology fellowships.Urology. 2011; 78: 986-992https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2011.05.068
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.
Funding support: None.
IRB approval: Exempt.