Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Short forms to assess life quality and symptom distress for urinary incontinence in women: the incontinence impact questionnaire and the urogenital distress inventory.Neurourol Urodyn. 1995; 14: 131-139
- Outcome measure for stress urinary incontinence treatment (OMIT): results of two society of urodynamics and female urology (SUFU) surveys.Neurourol Urodyn. 2010; 29: 715-718
- Identifying patients who require urodynamic testing prior to surgery for stress incontinence based on questionnaire information and surgical history.Urology. 2000; 55: 506-511
- Review of synthetic mesh-related complications in pelvic floor reconstructive surgery.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2009; 20: 103-111
- Adverse events over two years after retropubic or trans- obturator midurethral sling surgery: findings from the Trial of Midurethral Slings (TOMUS) study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 205: 498
- Outcome of transvaginal mesh and tape removed for pain only.J Urol. 2014; 192: 856-860
- Symptom resolution after operative management of complications from transvaginal mesh.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 123: 134
- Outcomes following treatment for pelvic floor mesh complications.Int Urogynecol J. 2014; 25: 745
- Long term results after complication of “prophylactic” suburethral tape placement.Can J Urol. 2012; 19: 6424
- Mesh removal following transvaginal mesh placement: a case series of 104 operations.Int Urogynecol J. 2010; 21: 423
- Mid-urethral sling operations for stress urinary incontinence in women.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017; (Issue 7. Art. No.: CD006375)
- Symptom improvement after prolapse and incontinence graft removal in a case series of 306 patients.Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg. 2015; 21: 319-324
- et al: Postoperative pain outcomes after transvaginal mesh revision.Int Urogynecol J. 2015; 26: 65-69
- Is pain relief after vaginal mesh and/or sling removal durable long term?.Int Urogynecol J. 2018; 29: 859-864
Declaration of interest: None.
Disclosures: The authors declare no financial disclaimers or conflicts of interest.