Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cancer statistics, 2018: cancer statistics, 2018.CA Cancer J Clin. 2018; 68: 7-30https://doi.org/10.3322/caac.21442
- Sunitinib alone or after nephrectomy in metastatic renal-cell carcinoma.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 417-427https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1803675
American Cancer Society. Kidney cancer (adult)—renal cell carcinoma. Available at: http://www.Cancer.Org/Cancer/Kidneycancer/Detailedguide/.
- Kidney cancer, version 2.2017, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.J Natl Compr Cancer Netw. 2017; 15: 804-834https://doi.org/10.6004/jnccn.2017.0100
- EAU guidelines on renal cell carcinoma: 2014 update.Eur Urol. 2015; 67: 913-924https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2015.01.005
- Radical nephrectomy plus interferon-alfa-based immunotherapy compared with interferon alfa alone in metastatic renal-cell carcinoma: a randomised trial.Lancet. 2001; 358: 966-970https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(01)06103-7
- Nephrectomy followed by interferon alfa-2b compared with interferon alfa-2b alone for metastatic renal-cell cancer.N Engl J Med. 2001; 345: 1655-1659https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa003013
- Systematic review of the role of cytoreductive nephrectomy in the targeted therapy era and beyond: an individualized approach to metastatic renal cell carcinoma.Eur Urol. 2018; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2018.09.016
- Comparison of immediate vs deferred cytoreductive nephrectomy in patients with synchronous metastatic renal cell carcinoma receiving sunitinib: the SURTIME randomized clinical trial.JAMA Oncol. 2019; 5: 164https://doi.org/10.1001/jamaoncol.2018.5543
- The outcome of patients treated with sunitinib prior to planned nephrectomy in metastatic clear cell renal cancer.Eur Urol. 2011; 60: 448-454https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2011.05.028
- Safety of presurgical targeted therapy in the setting of metastatic renal cell carcinoma.Eur Urol. 2011; 60: 964-971https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2011.05.032
- In-hospital mortality and failure to rescue after cytoreductive nephrectomy.Eur Urol. 2013; 63: 1107-1114https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2012.08.069
- Mortality and morbidity after cytoreductive nephrectomy for metastatic renal cell carcinoma: a population-based study.Ann Surg Oncol. 2011; 18: 2988-2996https://doi.org/10.1245/s10434-011-1715-2
- Impact of cytoreductive nephrectomy on eligibility for systemic treatment and effects on survival: are surgical complications or disease related factors responsible?.Urology. 2011; 78: 595-600https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2011.03.009
- Cytoreductive nephrectomy for metastatic renal cell carcinoma: a population-based analysis of perioperative outcomes according to clinical stage: CN for metastatic kidney cancer.Int J Urol. 2014; 21: 770-775https://doi.org/10.1111/iju.12446
- The association between small primary tumor size and prognosis in metastatic renal cell carcinoma: insights from two independent cohorts of patients who underwent cytoreductive nephrectomy.Eur Urol Oncol. 2020; 3: 47-56https://doi.org/10.1016/j.euo.2019.10.002
- Minimally invasive cytoreductive nephrectomy: a multi-institutional experience.World J Urol. 2016; 34: 1651-1656https://doi.org/10.1007/s00345-016-1827-1
- Laparoscopic versus open cytoreductive nephrectomy for metastatic renal cell carcinoma.Urology. 2004; 64: 930-934https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2004.06.052