Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cancer statistics, 2018.CA Cancer J Clin. 2018; 68: 7-30
- Annual Report to the Nation on the Status of Cancer, part II: recent changes in prostate cancer trends and disease characteristics.Cancer. 2018; 124: 2801-2814
- EAU-ESTRO-SIOG Guidelines on Prostate Cancer. Part 1: screening, diagnosis, and local treatment with curative intent.Eur Urol. 2017; 71: 618-629
- Quality of life and satisfaction with outcome among prostate-cancer survivors.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 1250-1261
- Ten-year mortality, disease progression, and treatment-related side effects in men with localised prostate cancer from the ProtecT Randomised Controlled Trial according to treatment received.Eur Urol. 2020; 77: 320-330
- Evolution and outcomes of 3 MHz high intensity focused ultrasound therapy for localized prostate cancer during 15 years.J Urol. 2013; 190: 702-710
- Comprehensive evaluation of focal therapy complications in prostate cancer: A Standardized Methodology.J Endourol. 2019; 33: 509-515
- High-intensity focused ultrasound for the treatment of prostate cancer: a review.J Endourol. 2017; 31: S30-SS7
- Whole-gland ablation of localized prostate cancer with high-intensity focused ultrasound: oncologic outcomes and morbidity in 1002 patients.Eur Urol. 2014; 65: 907-914
- Fecal Incontinence Quality of Life Scale: quality of life instrument for patients with fecal incontinence.Dis Colon Rectum. 2000; 43 (discussion -7): 9-16
- [Evaluation of quality of life in anal incontinence: validation of the questionnaire FIQL (Fecal Incontinence Quality of Life)].Arq Gastroenterol. 2004; 41: 202-208
- Impact of late anorectal dysfunction on quality of life after pelvic radiotherapy.Int J Colorectal Dis. 2013; 28: 519-526
- Anorectal manometry: techniques and clinical applications.South Med J. 1993; 86: 924-931
- Medium-term oncological outcomes in a large cohort of men treated with either focal or hemi-ablation using high-intensity focused ultrasonography for primary localized prostate cancer.BJU Int. 2019; 124: 431-440
- A multicentre study of 5-year outcomes following focal therapy in treating clinically significant nonmetastatic prostate cancer.Eur Urol. 2018; 74: 422-429
- Quality of life and functional outcome after infravesical desobstruction and HIFU treatment for localized prostate cancer.BMC Urol. 2017; 17: 5
- Salvage high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) for locally recurrent prostate cancer after failed radiation therapy: multi-institutional analysis of 418 patients.BJU Int. 2017; 119: 896-904
- Radical perineal prostatectomy: cost efficient, outcome effective, minimally invasive prostate cancer management.Eur Urol. 2003; 44 (discussion 8): 303-308
- Radical retropubic prostatectomy versus brachytherapy for low-risk prostatic cancer: a prospective study.World J Urol. 2009; 27: 607-612
- Patient-reported outcomes after monitoring, surgery, or radiotherapy for prostate cancer.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 1425-1437
- Anal and rectal function after intensity-modulated prostate radiotherapy with endorectal balloon.Radiother Oncol. 2018; 128: 364-368
Financial Disclosure: Rafael Ernesto Sanchez-Salas is FocalOne EDAP-TMS Proctor and speaker and Claudio Bovolenta Murta is FocalOne EDAP-TMS Proctor. The remaining authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.
Funding Support: Extra institutional funding by Strattner & Cia Ltda.