Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Contemporary review of artificial urinary sphincters for male stress urinary incontinence.Sex Med Rev. 2016; 4: 157-166
- Comparison of complication rates related to male urethral slings and artificial urinary sphincters for urinary incontinence: national multi-institutional analysis of ACS-NSQIP database.Int Urol Nephrol. 2016; 48: 1571-1576
- Ambulatory surgery in the United States, 2006.Natl Health Stat Report. 2009; 28: 1-25
- Artificial urinary sphincter: lessons learned.Urol Clin North Am. 2011; 38 (vii): 83-88
- Artificial urinary sphincter: report of the 2015 consensus conference.Neurouol Urodyn. 2016; 35: S8-S24
- Surgical and patient reported outcomes of artificial urinary sphincter implantation: a multicenter, prospective, observational study.J Urol. 2018; 199: 245-250
- Perioperative complications following artificial urinary sphincter placement.J Urol. 2015; 194: 716-720
- Transcorporal artificial urinary sphincter cuff placement is associated with a higher risk of postoperative urinary retention.Can J Urol. 2013; 20: 6773-6777
- The artificial urinary sphincter in the management of incontinence.Urology. 2016; 92: 14-19
Wolf JS, Bennett CJ, Dmochowski RR, Hollenbeck BK, Pearle MS, Schaeffer AJ. AUA antimicrobial prophylaxis: best practice statement 2008 [updated 2012; cited 2020 May 3, 2020].
- Outcomes following erosions of the artificial urinary sphincter.J Urol. 2006; 175 (discussion 2190): 2186-2190
- Artificial urinary sphincter infection: causative organisms in a contemporary series.J Urol. 2008; 180: 2475-2478
- Long-term durability and functional outcomes among patients with artificial urinary sphincters: a 10-year retrospective review from the University of Michigan.J Urol. 2008; 179: 1912-1916
- Evaluation of factors and short-term postoperative morbidity associated with early versus late discharge following urethroplasty.Int Urol Nephrol. 2020; 52: 1279-1286
- Medicare payments for outpatient urological surgery by location of care.J Urol. 2012; 188: 2323-2327
- The affordable care act's impacts on access to insurance and health care for low-income populations.Annu Rev Public Health. 2017; 38: 489-505
- Analysis of hospital readmissions after prosthetic urologic surgery in the United States: nationally representative estimates of causes, costs, and predictive factors.J Sex Med. 2017; 14: 1059-1065
- Trends in the utilization of penile prostheses in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in the United States.J Sex Med. 2015; 12: 1638-1645
- Infection control in outpatient unicomponent penile prosthesis surgery.Int J Impot Res. 1999; 11: 25-27
- Outpatient inflatable penile prosthesis insertion.Urology. 1997; 49: 600-603
- Feasibility of holmium laser enucleation of the prostate as a 1-day surgery.World J Urol. 2020; 38: 1017-1025
- Holmium laser bladder neck incision versus holmium enucleation of the prostate as outpatient procedures for prostates less than 40 grams: a randomized trial.J Urol. 2005; 174: 210-214
- Safety and feasibility of outpatient robot-assisted radical prostatectomy.J Robot Surg. 2019; 13: 261-265
- Perioperative mortality and morbidity of outpatient versus inpatient robot-assisted radical prostatectomy: a propensity matched analysis.Urol Oncol. 2020; 38 (3 e1-3 e6)
- Artificial urinary sphincter for postradical prostatectomy urinary incontinence - is it the best option?.Int Neurourol J. 2019; 23: 265-276
- Treatment of urinary incontinence by implantable prosthetic sphincter.Urology. 1973; 1: 252-259
- Evaluating the role of postoperative oral antibiotic administration in artificial urinary sphincter and inflatable penile prosthesis explantation: a nationwide analysis.Urology. 2018; 111: 92-98
Declarations of interest: None.