Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cancer Facts & Figures 2020.American Cancer Society, Atlanta, GA2020
- Bladder Cancer: NCCN Guidelines. Version 3.2020.National Comprehensive Cancer Network, Fort Washington, PA2020
- Long-term outcomes in patients with muscle-invasive bladder cancer after selective bladder-preserving combined-modality therapy: a pooled analysis of radiation therapy oncology group protocols 8802, 8903, 9506, 9706, 9906, and 0233.J Clin Oncol. 2014; 32: 3801-3809
- Twenty years experience with an ileal orthotopic low pressure bladder substitute—lessons to be learned.J Urol. 2006; 176: 161-166https://doi.org/10.1016/s0022-5347(06)00573-8
- Urinary diversion after radical cystectomy for bladder cancer: options, patient selection, and outcomes.BJU Int. 2013; 113: 11-23https://doi.org/10.1111/bju.12121
- Long-term results of standard procedures in urology: the ileal neobladder.World J Urol. 2006; 24: 305-314
- Contemporary use trends and survival outcomes in patients undergoing radical cystectomy or bladder-preservation therapy for muscle-invasive bladder cancer.Cancer. 2017; 123: 4337-4345
- Quality of life in long-term survivors of muscle-invasive bladder cancer.Int J Rad Oncol Biol Phys. 2016; 96: 1028-1036
- Long-term outcomes after bladder-preserving tri-modality therapy for patients with muscle-invasive bladder cancer: an updated analysis of the Massachusetts General Hospital experience.Eur Urol. 2017; 71: 952-960
- Propensity score analysis of radical cystectomy versus bladder-sparing trimodal therapy in the setting of a multidisciplinary bladder cancer clinic.J Clin Oncol. 2017; 35: 2299-2305https://doi.org/10.1200/jco.2016.69.2327
- Factors influencing intraoperative conversion from planned orthotopic to non-orthotopic urinary diversions during radical cystectomy.World J Urol. 2018; 37: 1851-1855https://doi.org/10.1007/s00345-018-2582-2
- Orthotopic neobladder reconstruction.Urol Annal. 2015; 7: 1-7
- Neobladder formation after pelvic irradiation.World J Urol. 2008; 27: 57-62
Declarations of Interest: None to report.
Financial support: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or non-for-profit sectors. We acknowledge the Norris Cancer Center Support Grant P30 CA014089 . There are no financial conflicts of interest.