Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Increasing social media use in urology: 2017 American Urological Association Survey.Eur Urol Focus. 2020; 6: 605-608
- Social Media in Urology: opportunities, applications, appropriate use and new horizons.Cent European J Urol. 2016; 69: 293-298
- Perceived Role of Social Media in Urologic Knowledge Acquisition Among Young Urologists: A European Survey.Eur Urol Focus. 2018; 4: 768-773
- A new wave of urologists? Graduating urology residents' practices of and attitudes toward social media.Can Urol Assoc J. 2018; 12: E298-E313
- global survey evaluating on drawbacks of social media usage for practicing urologists.BJU Int. 2020; 12: E298-E313
- The social media disorder scale.Computers in Human Behavior. 2016: 478-487
- Social networking sites and addiction: ten lessons learned.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2017; 14
- The association between social media use and eating concerns among US young adults.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2016; 116: 1465-1472
- Social media use and anxiety in emerging adults.J Affect Disord. 2017; 207: 163-166
- Medscape National Physician Burnout & Suicide Report 2020: The Generational Divide.Published 2020 (Accessed January 15, 2020)
- Resident burnout in USA and European urology residents: an international concern.BJU Int. 2019; 124: 349-356
- [Fatigue syndrome: stress, burnout and depression in urology.].Arch Esp Urol. 2018; 71: 46-54
- Lifestyle among urology trainees and young urologist in the context of burn-out syndrome.Actas Urol Esp. 2020; 44: 19-26
- Why do I keep checking Facebook: Effects of message characteristics on the formation of social network services addiction.in: The Thirty Third International Conference on Information Systems, Orlando, FL2012: 1-12
- Guideline of guidelines: social media in urology.BJU Int. 2020; 125: 379-382
- Online professionalism-2018 Update of European Association of Urology (@Uroweb) recommendations on the appropriate use of social media.Eur Urol. 2018; 74: 644-650
SL is supported by the Prostate Cancer Foundation and the Edward Blank and Sharon Cosloy-Blank Family Foundation .
Disclosure: SL reports reimbursed travel to the Prostate Cancer Foundation Retreat from Sanofi, consulting fees from Lumenis and Bayer, and equity in Gilead. RR reports Acerus Pharmaceuticals – consultant; Aytu Pharmaceuticals – consultant, grant recipient; Boston Scientifice – consultant, grand recipient; Coloplast – consultant, grant recipient; Direx – investigator; Endo Pharmaceuticals – consultant, grant recipient; Nestle Health – consultant.