Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinically localized prostate cancer: AUA/ASTRO/SUO guideline. Part I: risk stratification, shared decision making, and care options.J Urol. 2017; 199: 683-690
- Active surveillance of grade group 1 prostate cancer: long-term outcomes from a large prospective cohort.Eur Urol. 2020; 77: 675-682
- Long-term follow-up of a large active surveillance cohort of patients with prostate cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2015; 33: 272-277
- Use of active surveillance or watchful waiting for low-risk prostate cancer and management trends across risk groups in the United states, 2010-2015.JAMA. 2019; 321: 704-706
- A roadmap for improving the management of favorable risk prostate cancer.J Urol. 2017; 198: 1220-1222
- Appropriateness criteria for active surveillance of prostate cancer.J Urol. 2017; 197: 67-74
- Association between early confirmatory testing and the adoption of active surveillance for men with favorable-risk prostate cancer.Urology. 2018; 118: 127-133
- Comparing confirmatory biopsy outcomes between MRI-targeted biopsy and standard systematic biopsy among men being enrolled in prostate cancer active surveillance.BJU Int. 2020; (epub ahead of print)
- 17-Gene genomic prostate score test results in the canary prostate active surveillance study (PASS) cohort.J Clin Oncol. 2020; 38: 1549-1557
- MRI-targeted or standard biopsy for prostate-cancer diagnosis.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 1767-1777
- A 17-gene genomic prostate score as a predictor of adverse pathology in men on active surveillance.J Urol. 2019; 202: 702-709
Prolaris: Understanding the Prolaris Score.
OncotypeDx: Healthcare Professionals: Oncotype Dx Genomic Prostate Score.
Decipher: Providing Treatment Information for Prostate Cancer Patients.
- PI-RADS prostate imaging - reporting and data system: 2015, version 2.Eur Urol. 2016; 69: 16-40
- The state of the science on prostate cancer biomarkers: the San Francisco consensus statement.Eur Urol. 2019; 76: 268-272
- Tissue-based genomics: which test and when.Curr Opin Urol. 2019; 29: 598-604
Conflicts of interest: KBG - None.
JCJ - None
JQ – Salary support through MUSIC
DRK – Grant funding from BCBSM Foundation. NCI grant 5-T32-CA-180984-03
SSE – None
SEL – None
SML – Salary support through MUSIC
AKG – Salary support through MUSIC
JEM – Salary support through MUSIC
MLC – None.
Kevin Ginsburg attests to the accuracy of the references and all statements made in the following documents.