Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
American Urological Association. Urology Residency Match Statistics. Available at:https://www.auanet.org/education/auauniversity/for-residents/urology-and-specialty-matches. Accessed May 27, 2019
- Program directors’ criteria for selection into urology residency.Urology. 2015; 85: 731-736https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2014.12.041
- Objective measures needed — program directors’ perspectives on a pass/fail USMLE step 1.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 2389-2392
- United Summary Report and Preliminary Recommendations from the Invitational Conference on USMLE Scoring (InCUS).2019 (Available at:https://www.usmle.org/pdfs/incus/incus_summary_report.pdf. Accessed May 3, 2020)
- The presence of gender bias in letters of recommendations written for urology residency applicants.Urology. 2019; 134: 56-61https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2019.05.065
- Predictors of a successful urology resident using medical student application materials.Urology. 2017; 108: 22-28https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2017.06.046
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.