Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Perrin, A, and M Anderson. “Share of U.S. adults using social media, including Facebook, is mostly unchanged since 2018.” Pew Res Center, Pew Res Center, 2019, Available at:www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/04/10/share-of-u-s-adults-using-social-media-including-facebook-is-mostly-unchanged-since-2018/. Accessed 17 Jan 2020
- YouTube as a source of information about premature ejaculation treatment.J Sex Med. 2019; 16: 1734-1740https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsxm.2019.08.008
- Perceived patient-provider communication quality and sociodemographic factors associated with watching health-related videos on YouTube: a cross-sectional analysis.J Med Internet Res. 2019; 21https://doi.org/10.2196/13512
- Evaluation of educational content of YouTube videos relating to neurogenic bladder and intermittent catheterization.Can Urol Assoc J. 2015; 9: 320https://doi.org/10.5489/cuaj.2955
- Impact of overactive bladder on women in the United States: results of a national survey.Curr Med Res Opin. 2007; 23: 65-76
- Internet health information seeking and the patient-physician relationship: a systematic review.J Med Internet Res. 2017; 19: e9
- Long-term patterns of use and treatment failure with anticholinergic agents for overactive bladder.Clin Ther. 2013; 35: 1744-1751
- Effect of patient education on medication adherence of patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a randomized controlled trial.Patient Prefer Adherence. 2019; 13: 119-129
- Relationship between patients’ knowledge and medication adherence among patients with hypertension.Patient Prefer Adherence. 2016; 10: 2437-2447
- Education is critical for medication adherence in patient with coronary heart disease.Acta Cardiol. 2015; 70: 197-204
- Overactive bladder: strategies to ensure treatment compliance and adherence.Clin Interve Aging. 2016; 11: 755-760
- Interrater reliability of the patient education materials assessment tool (PEMAT).Patient Educ Couns. 2018; 101: 490-496https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pec.2017.09.003
- Development of the patient education materials assessment tool (PEMAT): a new measure of understandability and actionability for print and audiovisual patient information.Patient Educ Couns. 2014; 96: 395-403https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pec.2014.05.027
- Comprehensive analysis of Twitter activity on #incontinence.Neurourol Urodyn. 2020; 39: 440-446
Funding Support: None.
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.