Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Propensity-score matched comparison of oncologic and functional outcomes between radical nephroureterectomy and segmental ureterectomy.Eur Urol Suppl. 2019; 18: e2164
- Robot-assisted ureterectomy and ureteral reconstruction for urothelial carcinoma.J Endourol. 2009; 23: 97-100
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of oncological and renal function outcomes obtained after segmental ureterectomy versus radical nephroureterectomy for upper tract urothelial carcinoma.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2016; 42: 1625-1635
- Endoscopic treatment of upper tract transitional cell carcinoma.Urol Oncol. 2005; 23: 114-122
- Percutaneous management of grade II upper urinary tract transitional cell carcinoma: the long-term outcome.J Urol. 2000; 1634: 1105-1107
- Primary percutaneous approach to upper urinary tract transitional cell carcinoma.Urol Clin North Am. 2000; 27: 739-750
- European Association of Urology guidelines on upper urinary tract urothelial carcinoma: 2017 update.Eur Urol. 2018; 73: 111-122
National Comprehensive Cancer Network clinical practice guidelines in oncology, bladder cancer, version 1. 2020. National comprehensive cancer network, Inc. p. Available at:https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/default.aspx
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of clinicopathologic factors linked to intravesical recurrence after radical nephroureterectomy to treat upper tract urothelial carcinoma.Eur Urol. 2015; 67: 1122-1133
- Intravesical recurrence after radical nephroureterectomy for upper tract urothelial carcinomas: predictors and impact on subsequent oncological outcomes from a national multicenter study.World J Urol. 2013; 31: 61-68
- Should patients with primary upper urinary tract cancer receive prophylactic intravesical chemotherapy after nephroureterectomy?.J Urol. 2010; 183: 56-61
- Ureteroscopic and percutaneous management of upper tract urothelial carcinoma (UTUC): systematic review.BJU Intl. 2012; 110: 614-628
- Oncologic outcomes of kidney-sparing surgery versus radical nephroureterectomy for upper tract urothelial carcinoma: a systematic review by the EAU non-muscle invasive bladder cancer guidelines panel.Eur Urol. 2016; 70: 1052-1068
- Laparoscopic distal ureterectomy and anastomosis for management of lowrisk upper urinary tract transitional cell carcinoma: preliminary results.BJU Intl. 2007; 99: 623-627
- Robot-assisted reconstructive surgery for ureteral malignancy: analysis of efficacy and oncologic outcomes.J Endourol. 2012; 26: 1614-1617
- Robotic-assisted nephroureterectomy and bladder cuff excision without intraoperative repositioning.Urology. 2011; 78: 357-364
- Impact of distal ureter management on oncologic outcomes following radical nephroureterectomy for upper tract urothelial carcinoma.Eur Urol. 2014; 65: 210-217
- Recurrence and survival following laparoscopic radical nephroureterectomy with various forms of bladder cuff control.J Urol. 2005; 173: 395-400
- he impact of method of distal ureter management during radical nephroureterectomy on tumour recurrence.Can Urol Assoc J. 2014; 8: E845-E852
This work was supported by the Korean Urologic Oncology Society research grant. This work was supported by the 2019 Yeungnam University Research grant.