Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pediatric urolithiasis: etiology, specific pathogenesis and medical treatment.Urol Res. 2006; 34: 96‐101
- Diabetes mellitus and hypertension associated with shock wave lithotripsy of renal and proximal ureteral stones at 19 years of follow-up.J Urol. 2006; 175: 1742‐1747
- Patterns of neuropsychological changes after general anaesthesia in young children: secondary analysis of the Mayo Anesthesia Safety in Kids study.Br J Anaesth. 2019; 122: 671‐681
- Ultrasound-guided mini-percutaneous nephrolithotomy in patients aged less than 3 years: the largest reported single-center experience in China.Urolithiasis. 2016; 44: 179‐183
- Needle-perc: a new instrument and its initial clinical application.Chin Med J (Engl). 2020; : 732‐734
- Study on the prevalence and incidence of urolithiasis in Germany comparing the years 1979 vs. 2000.Eur Urol. 2003; 44: 709e13
- Role of minimally invasive percutaneous nephrolithotomy techniques-micro and ultra-mini PCNL (<15F) in the pediatric population: a systematic review.J Endourol. 2017; 31: 816‐824
- Retrograde intrarenal surgery versus percutaneous nephrolithotomy in the management of lower-pole renal stones with a diameter of 15–20 mm.J Endourol. 2011; 25: 1131-1135
- Comparison of the results of pediatric percutaneous nephrolithotomy with different sized instruments.Urolithiasis. 2017; 45: 203‐208
- The importance of instrument type in paediatric percutaneous nephrolithotomy.Urolithiasis. 2014; 42: 149-153
- Pediatric percutaneous nephrolithotomy: setting new frontiers.BJU Int. 2006; 97: 359-363
- Mini-versus standard percutaneous nephrolithotomy for treatment of pediatric renal stones: is smaller enough?.J Pediatr Urol. 2019; 15: 664.e1-664.e6
- Efficiency of percutaneous nephrolithotomy in pediatric patients using adult-type instruments.Urol Res. 2012; 40: 259-262
- Miniaturized percutaneous nephrolithotomy: its role in the treatment of urolithiasis and our experience.Asian J Urol. 2018; 5: 295-302
- Pressure transmission through ureteric stents: a novel in vivo human study.Urology. 2012; 79: 766-770
- Prospective assessment of radiation in pediatric urology: the pediatric urology radiation safety evaluation study.J Urol. 2016; 196: 202-206
- Use of medical imaging procedures with ionizing radiation in children: a population-based study.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2011; 165: 458-464
- Minimally invasive percutaneous nephrolithotomy: an effective treatment for kidney stones in infants under 1 year of age. A single-center experience.Urolithiasis. 2015; 43: 507-512
Funding: This study was supported by Capital Health Research and Special Development (grant no. 2016-1-2241) and the Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission (grant no. 12016B3003).
Financial Disclosure: No competing financial interests exist.