Abbreviations:UDS (urodynamic study), VUDS (video-urodynamic study), UTI (urinary tract infection), UC (urine culture), Post-UDS UTI (post urodynamic urinary tract infection), CIC (clean intermittent catheterization), NLUTD (neurogenic lower urinary tract dysfunction), VUR (vesico-ureteral reflux), CAP (continuous antibiotic prophylaxis)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prophylactic antibiotics to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections after urodynamic studies.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012; (Issue. Art. No.: CD008224)https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD008224.pub2
- Reassessing the utility of routine urine culture with urodynamics: UTI incidence and risk factors.JPUrol. 2017; xx (e1-1. e8)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2017.05.013
- Lack of morbidity from urodynamic studies in children with asymptomatic bacteriuria.Urology. 1999; 54 (discussion 362): 359-361https://doi.org/10.1016/s0090-4295(99)00214-9
- Bacteriuria in children with neurogenic bladder treated with intermittent catheterization: natural history.J Pediatr. 1995; 26: 490-496https://doi.org/10.1016/s0022-3476(95)70477-9
- Results of urine culture and antimicrobial sensitivity tests according to the voiding method over 10 years in patients with spinal cord injury.Korean J Urol. 2011; 52: 345https://doi.org/10.4111/kju.2011.52.5.345
- The challenge of asymptomatic bacteriuria and symptomatic urinary tract infections in patients with neurogenic lower urinary tract dysfunction.J Urol. 2020; 203: 579-584https://doi.org/10.1097/JU.0000000000000555
- 2018 (ISBN 978-94-92671-01-1) Edn. presented at the EAU Annual Congress Copenhagen.
- Fundamentals of urodynamic practice, based on International Continence Society good urodynamic practices recommendations.Neurourol Urodyn. 2018; 37: S50-S60https://doi.org/10.1002/nau.23773
- International continence society good urodynamic practices and terms 2016: urodynamics, uroflowmetry, cystometry, and pressure-flow study.Neurourol Urodyn. 2016; 9999: 1-18https://doi.org/10.1002/nau.23124
- Urinary tract infection after voiding cystourethrogram.J Pediatr Urol. 2017; 13 (384.e1-384.e7)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2017.04.018
- Home screening for bacteriuria in children with spina bifida and clean intermittent catheterization.BMC Infect Dis. 2012; 12: 264https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2334-12-264
- Relationship of asymptomatic bacteriuria and renal scarring in children with neuropathic bladders who are practicing clean intermittent catheterization.J Pediatr. 1995; 127: 368-372https://doi.org/10.1016/s0022-3476(95)70065-x
- Prospective evaluation of antibiotic treatment for urological procedure in patients presenting with neurogenic bladder.Med Mal Infect. 2016; 4: 001-008https://doi.org/10.1016/j.medmal.2016.04.001
- Frequency of multi-drug resistant organisms cultured from urine in children on clean intermittent catheterization.J Pediatr Infect Dis Soc. 2017; 6: 332-338https://doi.org/10.1093/jpids/piw056
- Urinary tract infections in children with spina bifida: an inventory of 41 European centers.Pediatr Nephrol. 2009; 24: 783-788https://doi.org/10.1007/s00467-008-1067-8