Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Center For Disease Control and Prevention. Antibiotic/antimicrobial resistance. https://www.cdc.gov/drugresistance/index.html. Accessed June 1, 2020.
- Tackling drug-resistant infections globally: final report and recommendations.Rev Antimicrob Resist. 2016; : 1-76
- The antibiotic resistance crisis: part 1: causes and threats.P T. 2015; 40: 277-283
- The relationshipbetween preoperative wound classification and postoperative infection: a multi-institutional analysis of 15,289 patients.Arch Plast Surg. 2013; 40: 522-529https://doi.org/10.5999/aps.2013.40.5.522
Urologic Surgery Antimicrobial Prophylaxis. American urologic association. Published 2008; Reviewed and Validity Confirmed 2011; Amended2012. https://www.auanet.org/guidelines/archived-documents/antimicrobial-prophylaxis-best-practice-statement
- Best practice statement on urologic procedures and antimicrobial prophylaxis.J Urol. 2020; (February)
NYC Antibiogram: Bronx. 2016-2017. https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/csi/antibiogram2017-bx.pdf. Accessed 6/1/2020.
- Assessment of guideline discordance with antimicrobial prophylaxis best practices for common urologic procedures.JAMA Netw Open. 2018; 1e186248
- Adherence to European association of urology guidelines on prophylactic antibiotics: an important step in antimicrobial stewardship.Eur Urol. 2016; 69 (-02-01VolumePages): 276-283
Conflicts of interest: All author declare no conflicts of interest.