Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Recent trends in the urology workforce in the United States.Urology. 2013; 82: 987-994https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2013.04.080
- The State of the Urology Workforce and Practice in the United States 2018.2018 (Available at:)Accessed February 29, 2020)
- Gender trends of urology manuscript authors in the United States: a 35-year progression.J Urol. 2012; 187: 253-258https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2011.09.029
- Gender differences in compensation,job satisfaction and other practice patterns in urology.J Urol. 2016; 195: 450-455https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2015.08.100
- Gender differences in the authorship of original research in pediatric journals, 2001-2016.J Pediatr. 2017; 191 (244-249.e1)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpeds.2017.08.044
- The “Gender Gap” in authorship of academic medical literature—a 35-year perspective.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 281-287https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMsa053910
- The changing gender landscape of pediatric urology fellowship: results from a survey of fellows and recent graduates.J Pediatr Urol. 2019; 15: 51-57https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2018.09.001
- Road to pediatric urology subcertification: a 25-year journey.J Pediatr Urol. 2019; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2019.02.017
Journal of Pediatric Urology Society Information. https://www.jpurol.com/content/societyinfo. Accessed February 29, 2020.
Journal Insights - Journal of Pediatric Urology 5 Year Impact Factor. Accessed February 29, 2020.
- Gender differences in publication productivity, academic rank, and career duration among U.S. academic gastroenterology faculty.Acad Med. 2016; 91: 1158-1163https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0000000000001219
- Mirror on the field: gender, authorship, and research methods in higher education's leading journals.J Higher Educ. 2017; 89: 28-53https://doi.org/10.1080/00221546.2017.1330599
- The role of gender in publication in the journal of pediatrics 2015-2016: equal reviews, unequal opportunities.J Pediatr. 2018; 200 (254-260.e1.)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpeds.2018.06.059
- Despite growing number of women surgeons, authorship gender disparity in orthopaedic literature persists over 30 years.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2019; : 1https://doi.org/10.1097/corr.0000000000000849
- Topics in training.J Bone Jt Surg Am. 2016; 98: 75-81
- Authorship trends in the journal of orthopaedic research: a bibliometric analysis.J Orthop Res. 2018; https://doi.org/10.1002/jor.24054
- Representation of women on radiology journal editorial boards: a 40-year analysis.Acad Radiol. 2018; 25: 1640-1645https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2018.03.031
- Gender trends in radiology authorship: a 35-year analysis.Am J Roentgenol. 2016; 206: 3-7https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.15.15116
- Female representation on Journal Editorial Boards-is urology behind the times?.J Urol. 2019; 201: 237-238https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2018.09.044
- Women in academic surgery: why is the playing field still not level?.Am J Surg. 2016; 211: 343-349https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2015.08.036
- Perceptions of women medical students and their influence on career choice.Am J Surg. 2002; 183: 146-150https://doi.org/10.1016/S0002-9610(01)00863-7
- Women underrepresented on editorial boards of 60 major medical journals.Gend Med. 2011; 8: 378-387https://doi.org/10.1016/j.genm.2011.10.007