Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Perioperative complications influence recurrence and survival after resection of hepatic colorectal metastases.Ann Surg Oncol. 2013; 20: 2477-2484https://doi.org/10.1245/s10434-013-2975-9
- Understanding variation in 30-day surgical readmission in the era of accountable care: effect of the patient, surgeon, and surgical subspecialties.JAMA Surg. 2015; 150: 1042-1049https://doi.org/10.1001/jamasurg.2015.2215
- The relative importance of quality of care information when choosing a hospital for surgical treatment: a hospital choice experiment.Med Decis Making. 2011; 31: 816-827https://doi.org/10.1177/0272989X11386799
- Composite measures for predicting surgical mortality in the hospital.Health Aff (Millwood). 2009; 28: 1189-1198https://doi.org/10.1377/hlthaff.28.4.1189
- Textbook outcome as a composite measure in oesophagogastric cancer surgery.Br J Surg. 2017; 104: 742-750https://doi.org/10.1002/bjs.10486
- Textbook outcome: a composite measure for quality of elective aneurysm surgery.Ann Surg. 2017; 266: 898-904https://doi.org/10.1097/SLA.0000000000002388
- Focusing on desired outcomes of care after colon cancer resections; hospital variations in 'textbook outcome'.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2013; 39: 156-163https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejso.2012.10.007
- A multi-institutional international analysis of textbook outcomes among patients undergoing curative-intent resection of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.JAMA Surg. 2019; 154e190571https://doi.org/10.1001/jamasurg.2019.0571
- Textbook outcomes among medicare patients undergoing hepatopancreatic surgery.Ann Surg. 2018; https://doi.org/10.1097/SLA.0000000000003105
- Textbook outcome: an ordered composite measure for quality of bariatric surgery.Obes Surg. 2019; 29: 1287-1294https://doi.org/10.1007/s11695-018-03642-1
- Textbook outcome: nationwide analysis of a novel quality measure in pancreatic surgery.Ann Surg. 2020; 271: 155-162https://doi.org/10.1097/SLA.0000000000003451
- Using qualitative research to reduce readmissions and optimize perioperative cystectomy care.Cancer. 2019; 125: 3545-3553https://doi.org/10.1002/cncr.32362
- Period-specific mean annual hospital volume of radical cystectomy is associated with outcome and perioperative quality of care: a nationwide population-based study.BJU Int. 2019; 124: 449-456https://doi.org/10.1111/bju.14767
- Standardization of radical cystectomy and pelvic lymph node dissection for bladder cancer: a collaborative group report.J Urol. 2004; 171 (doi: S0022-5347(05)62253-7 [pii]): 1823-1828
- Racial and socioeconomic differences in the use of high-volume commission on cancer-accredited hospitals for cancer surgery in the united states.Ann Surg Oncol. 2018; 25: 1116-1125https://doi.org/10.1245/s10434-018-6374-0
Premier hospital quality incentive demonstration. Available at:https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/HospitalQualityInits/HospitalPremier. Updated 2013. Accessed January 28, 2020.
- Quality measurement in adult cardiac surgery: Part 1—Conceptual framework and measure selection.Ann Thorac Surg. 2007; 83 (Available at:) (Accessed January 28, 2020): S3-S12https://doi.org/10.1016/j.athoracsur.2007.01.053
- Hospital quality metrics for radical cystectomy: disease specific and correlated to mortality outcomes.J Urol. 2019; 202: 490-497https://doi.org/10.1097/JU.0000000000000282
Financial Disclosures: None.