Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Taking the procedure to the patient: increasing access to urological procedural care through outreach.Urol Pract. 2017; 4: 335-341
- Improving access to urologic care for rural populations through outreach clinics.Urology. 2013; 82 (Epub 2013/12/04): 1272-1276
- Epidemiology and economics of nephrolithiasis.InvestigClinUrol. 2017; 58 (Epub 2017/09/05): 299-306
- Prevalence of kidney stones in the United States.EurUrol. 2012; 62 (Epub 2012/04/14): 160-165
- Surgical management of stones: americanurological association/endourologicalsociety guideline, Part II.J Urol. 2016; 196 (Epub 2016/05/31): 1161-1169
- Surgical management of stones: American urological association/endourologicalsociety guideline, Part I.J Urol. 2016; 196 (Epub 2016/05/31): 1153-1160
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) versus ureteroscopic management for ureteric calculi.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012; (Epub 2012/05/18)CD006029
- Shockwave lithotripsy use in the state of michigan: American urological association guideline adherence and clinical implications.Urology. 2020; 137 (Epub 2019/12/18): 38-44
- Regional variation in shock wave lithotripsy utilization among medicarepatients with nephrolithiasis.Urology. 2019; 133 (Epub 2019/08/05): 103-108
- Practice variation in the surgical management of urinary lithiasis.J Urol. 2011; 186 (Epub 2011/05/18): 146-150
- Flexible ureterorenoscopy versus extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy for treatment of lower pole stones of 10-20 mm.BJU Int. 2012; 110 (Epub 2012/03/01): 898-902
- Prospective randomized trial comparing shock wave lithotripsy and ureteroscopy for management of distal ureteral calculi.J Urol. 2001; 166 (Epub 2001/09/08.eng): 1255-1260
- Shared decision making: why do patients choose ureteroscopy?.Urolithiasis. 2016; 44 (Epub 2015/07/26): 167-172
U.S. Census Bureau: 2010 Census urban and rural classification and urban area criteria [cited 2019 December 10]. Available from: https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/geography.html.
- The exposome for kidney stones.Urolithiasis. 2016; 44 (Epub 2015/11/30): 3-7
- Hypothesis: urbanization and exposure to urban heat islands contribute to increasing prevalence of kidney stones.Med Hypotheses. 2015; 85 (Epub 2015/09/16): 953-957
- Urbanization may affect the incidence of urolithiasis in South Korea.Springer Plus. 2016; 5 (Epub 2016/11/16): 1891
USDA Rural-Urban Commuting Area Codes [updated 7/3/2019; cited 2019 December 10]. Available from: https://www.ers.usda.gov/data-products/rural-urban-commuting-area-codes/.
- Intermediate and advanced topics in multilevel logistic regression analysis.Stat Med. 2017; 36 (Epub 2017/05/26): 3257-3277
- Physician variation in management of low-risk prostate cancer: a population-based cohort study.JAMA Intern Med. 2014; 174 (Epub 2014/07/16): 1450-1459
- Characteristics of urologists predict the use of androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25 (eng.): 5359-5365
- Prospective randomized trial comparing shock wave lithotripsy and ureteroscopic lithotripsy for management of large upper third ureteral stones.Urology. 2006; 67 (discussion 4.Epub 2006/03/11): 480-484
- Patient decision making for asymptomatic renal calculi: balancing benefit and risk.Urology. 2013; 81 (Epub 2013/02/05): 236-240
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.