Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Urological disorders in chronic kidney disease in children cohort: clinical characteristics and estimation of glomerular filtration rate.J Urol. 2011; 186: 1460-1466
- Prenatal detection of congenital renal malformations by fetal ultrasonographic examination: an analysis of 709,030 births in 12 European Countries.Eur J Med Genet. 2005; 48: 131-144
- Ultrasound screening strategies for the diagnosis of congenital anomalies of the kidney and urinary tract.Ultraschall in Med. 2012; 33: E333-E338
- Diagnostic accuracy of postnatal ultrasound screening for urinary tract abnormalities.Pediatr Nephrol. 2009; 25: 281
- Interobserver and intra-observer reliability of the urinary tract dilation classification system in neonates: a mlticenter study.J Urol. 2019; 201: 1186-1192
- A decision support system for classification of normal and medical renal disease using ultrasound images: a decision support system for medical renal diseases.Int J Ambient Comput. 2017; 8: 52-69
- Classification of ultrasound kidney images using PCA and neural networks.Int J Adv Comput Sc. 2015; 6: 53-57
- Deep convolutional neural networks for imaging based survival analysis of rectal cancer patients.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2017; 99: S183
- A deep learning model for early prediction of Alzheimer's disease dementia based on hippocampal magnetic resonance imaging data.Alzheimer's Dementia. 2019; 15: 1059-1070
- Transfer learning for diagnosis of congenital abnormalities of the kidney and urinary tract in children based on ultrasound imaging data.in: Proceedings of IEEE 15th International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging. 2018: 1487-1490
- Computer-aided diagnosis of congenital abnormalities of the kidney and urinary tract in children based on ultrasound imaging data by integrating texture image features and deep transfer learning image features.J Pediatr Urol. 2019; 15: 75.e71-75.e77
- Multiple instance classification: review, taxonomy and comparative study.Artif Intell. 2013; 201: 81-105
- Deep sets.Proc Adv Neural Inf Process Syst. 2017; : 3391-3401
- Automatic kidney segmentation in ultrasound images using subsequent boundary distance regression and pixelwise classification networks.Med Image Anal. 2020; 60: 1-14
- Fully-automatic segmentation of kidneys in clinical ultrasound images using a boundary distance regression network.in: Proceedings of IEEE 16th International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI 2019). Venice, Italy. 2019: 1741-1744
- Very deep convolutional networks for large-scale image recognition.arXiv:1409.1556. 2014;
- Deep residual learning for image recognition.Proc Comput Vis Pattern Recogn. 2016; : 770-778
- Inception-v4, inception-ResNet and the impact of residual connections on learning.in: Proceedings of the Thirty-First AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence. 2017: 4278-4284
- Renal parenchymal area and risk of ESRD in boys with posterior urethral valves.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2014; 9: 499-505
- Parenchyma-to-hydronephrosis area ratio is a promising outcome measure to quantify upper tract changes in infants with high-grade prenatal hydronephrosis.Urology. 2017; 104: 166-171
- Renal relevant radiology: use of ultrasound in kidney disease and nephrology procedures.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol: CJASN. 2014; 9: 373-381
- Computer-Aided Diagnosis of Congenital Abnormalities of the Kidney and Urinary Tract in Children Using a Multi-Instance Deep Learning Method Based on Ultrasound Imaging Data.IEEE 17th International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI). 2020; : 1347-1350https://doi.org/10.1109/ISBI45749.2020.9098506
Funding Support: This work was supported in part by the National Institutes of Health (R21DK117297, P50DK114786, and K23DK106428); the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences of the National Institutes of Health (UL1TR001878); the National Natural Science Foundation of China (61772220 and 61473296); the Key Program for International S&T Cooperation Projects of China (2016YFE0121200); the Hubei Province Technological Innovation Major Project (2017AAA017 and 2018ACA135); the Institute for Translational Medicine and Therapeutics’ (ITMAT) Transdisciplinary Program in Translational Medicine and Therapeutics, and the China Scholarship Council.
Conflict of Interest: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.