Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
National Health Policy Forum. Relative value units. Available at:https://www.nhpf.org/library/the-basics/Basics_RVUs_01-12-15.pdf. Accessed June 06, 2019. 2015.
- The relative value unit: history, current use, and controversies.Curr Probl Diagn Radiol. 2016; 45: 128-132
- How is physician work valued?.Ann Thorac Surg. 2017; 103: 373-380
- The resource-based relative value scale: methods, results and impacts on urology.J Urol. 1993; 150: 981-987
- Adding value to relative-value units.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 2176-2179
- Accuracy of valuations of surgical procedures in the Medicare fee schedule.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1546-1554
- Relative value units do not adequately account for operative time in urologic surgery.J Urol. 2020; 203: 1003-1007https://doi.org/10.1097/JU.0000000000000619
- Are we appropriately compensated by relative value units for primary vs revision total hip arthroplasty?.J Arthroplast. 2018; 33: 340-344
- A comparison of relative value units in primary versus revision total knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplast. 2018; 33: S39-S42
- A comparison of relative value units in primary versus revision total ankle arthroplasty.Surg Technol Int. 2017; 31: 322-326
- Does complexity relate to compensation? A comparison of relative value units in initial versus recurrent inguinal hernia repair.Hernia. 2020; 24: 245-250https://doi.org/10.1007/s10029-019-02020-9
- Relative value units poorly correlate with measures of surgical effort and complexity.J Surg Res. 2014; 190: 465-470
Conflicts of Interest: None.