Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
EAU. Guidelines for reporting of statistics for clinical research in urology. https://www.europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(18)31002-9/pdf
- Statistical methods in anesthesia articles: an evaluation of two American journals during two six-month periods.Anesth Analg. 1985; 64: 607-611
- Writing up clinical research: a statistician's view.J Gen Intern Med. 2013; 28: 1127-1129
- What is a p-Value Anyway?: 34 Stories to Help You Actually Understand Statistics.Addison-Wesley, Boston, MA2010
- The Visual Display of Quantitative Information.Graphics Press, Cheshire, CT2001
- The Elements of Graphing Data.Wadsworth Advanced Books and Software, Monterrey, CA1994
- Statistical Analysis and Data Display.Springer, Berlin, Germany2015
This article is co-published in the journals: European Urology (10.1016/j.eururo.2020.04.048); Urology (10.1016/j.urology.2020.05.002); Journal of Urology (10.1097/JU.0000000000001096) and BJU International (10.1111/bju.15102)
Financial disclosures: Andrew J. Vickers certifies that all conflicts of interest, including specific financial interests and relationships and affiliations relevant to the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript (eg, employment/affiliation, grants or funding, consultancies, honoraria, stock ownership or options, expert testimony, royalties, or patents filed, received, or pending), are the following: None.
Funding/Support: This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health , National Cancer Institute ( P50-CA92629 and P30-CA008748 ), the Sidney Kimmel Center for Prostate and Urologic Cancers, and David H. Koch through the Prostate Cancer Foundation. Dr. Frank Harrell's work on this publication was supported by CTSA award number UL1 TR002243 from the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences . Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent official views of the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences or the National Institutes of Health.