Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Characteristics and survival of patients with end stage renal disease and spina bifida in the United States renal data system.J Urol. 2015; 193: 558-564
- Clean, intermittent self-catheterization in the treatment of urinary tract disease.J Urol. 1972; 107: 458-461
- National trends in augmentation cystoplasty in the 2000s and factors associated with patient outcomes.J Urol. 2013; 190: 1352-1357
- Improved bladder function after prophylactic treatment of the high risk neurogenic bladder in newborns with myelomentingocele.J Urol. 1999; 162: 1068-1071
- Efficacy of botulinum-a toxin in children with detrusor hyperreflexia due to myelomeningocele: preliminary results.Urology. 2002; 59 (discussion 327-328): 325-327
- Botulinum-a toxin detrusor injection as a novel approach in the treatment of bladder spasticity in children with neurogenic bladder.Eur Urol. 2003; 44: 139-143
- Onabotulinumtoxin a for treating overactive/poor compliant bladders in children and adolescents with neurogenic bladder secondary to myelomeningocele.Toxins (Basel). 2012; 5: 16-24
- Bladder neck sling and appendicovesicostomy without augmentation for neurogenic incontinence in children.J Urol. 2007; 177 (discussion 1515): 1510-1514
- Comparison of bladder outlet procedures without augmentation in children with neurogenic incontinence.J Urol. 2010; 184: 1775-1780
- Nationwide Trends and variations in urological surgical interventions and renal outcome in patients with spina bifida.J Urol. 2016; 195: 1189-1194
- The past, present and future of augmentation cystoplasty.BJU Int. 2012; 109: 1280-1293
- Augmentation cystoplasty rates at children's hospitals in the United States: a pediatric health information system database study.J Urol. 2006; 176: 1716-1720
- Design and methodological considerations of the centers for disease control and prevention urologic and renal protocol for the newborn and young child with spina bifida.J Urol. 2016; 196: 1728-1734
- Clinical indications for augmentation in children with neurogenic urinary incontinence following bladder outlet procedures: results of a 14-year observational study.J Pediatr Urol. 2016; 12 (46.e41-48)
- Long-Term outcomes of bladder neck reconstruction without augmentation cystoplasty in children.J Urol. 2016; 195: 155-161
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.