Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Elisabeth Pauline Pickett (1918-): opening the door for women in urological oncology.J Urol. 2007; 178: 1875-1877
Anon: The State of the Urology Workforce and Practice in the United States 2018. American Urological Association. Available at: file:///Users/Vi/Downloads/2018%20The%20State%20of%20the%20Urology%20Workforce%20Census%20Book%20(1).pdf. Accessed September 25, 2019
Anon: Urology Residents in the United States and Across the Globe 2016-2018. American Urological Association. Available at: file:///Users/Vi/Downloads/2018%20Resident%20Census%20(2).pdf. Accessed September 25, 2019
- Women in surgery residency programs: evolving trends from a national perspective.J Am Coll Surg. 2011; 212: 320-326
- Women in urology residency, 1978-2013: a critical look at gender representation in our specialty.Urology. 2016; 92: 20-25
- Gender and subspecialty of urology faculty in department-based leadership roles.Urology. 2017; 110: 36-39
- The representation of women in urological leadership.Urol Pract. 2018; 5: 228-232
- SPU Membership Rates in 2018.2018
- Institutional report cards for gender equality: lessons learned from benchmarking efforts for women in STEM.Cell Stem Cell. 2019; 25: 306-310
- Women urologists: trends inmentoring and career choices.Urol Pract. 2016; 3 (Available at:http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S2352077916000248. Accessed June 10, 2016): 302-308
- Women in academic surgery: the pipeline is busted.J Surg Educ. 2012; 69: 84-90
- Gender differences in academic medicine: retention, rank, and leadership comparisons from the National Faculty Survey.Acad Med. 2018; 93: 1694-1699
- Women urologists: changing trends in the workforce.Urology. 2016; 91: 1-5
- Ending the panel of manels.AUA News. 2019; 24: 14
Collins FS: Time to end the manel tradition. 2019. Available at: https://www.nih.gov/about-nih/who-we-are/nih-director/statements/time-end-manel-tradition, Accessed November 29, 2019.
- The gendered system of academic publishing.Lancet. 2018; 391: 1754-1756
Anon: SPU fall congress program 2018. Available at: https://spuonline.org/fallcongress/abstracts/2018-Program.cgi, Accessed November 29, 2019.
- Sponsorship: a path to the academic medicine C-suite for women faculty?.Acad Med. 2013; 88: 1414-1417
- Women's value: beyond the business case for diversity and inclusion.Lancet. 2019; 393: 515-516
- Feminism is for everybody.Lancet. 2019; 393: 493
Financial Disclosure: The authors have no financial relationships relevant to this article to disclose.
Conflicts of Interest: The authors have no potential, perceived, or real conflicts of interest relevant to this article to disclose.
Funding Support: None.