PATIENTS AND METHODS
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Structured population-based prostate-specific antigen screening for prostate cancer: The European Association of Urology position in 2019.Eur Urol. 2019; 76: 142-150
- Validation of the social security administration life tables (2004-2014) in localized prostate cancer patients within the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results database.Eur Urol Focus. 2018; 5: 807-814
- Changing trends in surgical management of prostate cancer: the end of overtreatment?.Eur Urol. 2015; 68: 175-178
- Prospects for life span extension.Ann Rev Med. 2009; 60: 457-469
- Ageing populations: the challenges ahead.Lancet. 2009; 374: 1196-1208
Statistisches Bundesamt: Sterbefälle und Lebenserwartung. [Federal Department of Statistics: mortality and life expectancy]. Available at website:https://www.destatis.de/DE/Themen/Gesellschaft-Umwelt/Bevoelkerung/Sterbefaelle-Lebenserwartung/_inhalt.html. (Accessed April 2, 2020).
- Follow-up of prostatectomy versus observation for early prostate cancer.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 132-142
- Radical prostatectomy or watchful waiting in prostate cancer—29-Year follow-up.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 2319-2329
- A 16-yr follow-up of the European Randomized study of Screening for Prostate Cancer.Eur Urol. 2019; 76: 43-51
- Natural history of early, localized prostate cancer: a final report from three decades of follow-up.Eur Urol. 2013; 63: 428-435
United Nations, Population Division, Department of Economic and Social Affairs: World Population Prospects 2019. Mortality Data. Life expectation at birth, male. Available at website:https://population.un.org/wpp/Download/Standard/Mortality/. (Accessed April 2, 2020).
- Screening for colon cancer in older adults: risks, benefits, and when to stop.Mayo Clin Proc. 2020; 95: 184-196
- Perceived life expectancy and colorectal cancer screening intentions and behaviour: a population-based UK study.Prev Med Rep. 2019; 16101002