- Cookson MS
- Aus G
- Burnett AL
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Variation in the definition of biochemical recurrence in patients treated for localized prostate cancer: the American Urological Association Prostate Guidelines for Localized Prostate Cancer Update Panel report and recommendation for a standard in the reporting of surgical outcomes.J Urol. 2007; 177: 540-545
- Adjuvant and salvage radiotherapy after prostatectomy: AUA/ASTRO Guideline.J Urol. 2013; 190: 441-449
- Longitudinal evaluation of prostate-specific antigen levels in men with and without prostate disease.JAMA. 1992; 267: 2215-2220
- Linear regressive analysis using prostate-specific antigen doubling time for predicting tumor biology and clinical outcome in prostate cancer.Cancer. 1993; 72: 2638-2643
- Comparing prognostic utility of a single-marker immunohistochemistry approach with commercial gene expression profiling following radical prostatectomy.Eur Urol. 2018; 74: 668-675
- A genomic classifier improves prediction of metastatic disease within 5-years after surgery in node-negative high-risk prostate cancer patients managed by radical prostatectomy without adjuvant therapy.Eur Urol. 2015; 67: 778-786
- Early PET imaging with Ga-PMSA-11 increases the detection rate of local recurrence in prostate cancer patients with biochemical recurrence.Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2017; 44: 1647-1655
- Prostate cancer: 1HMRS-DCEMR at 3T versus [(18)F] choline PET/CT in the detection of local prostate cancer recurrence in men with biochemical progression after radical retropubic prostatectomy (RRP).Eur J Radiol. 2012; 81: 700-708