Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The sextant protocol for ultrasound-guided core biopsies of the prostate underestimates the presence of cancer.Urology. 1997; 50: 562-566
- Transrectal ultrasound and core biopsies for the diagnosis of prostate cancer. A study of pretreatment investigation strategy for patients with suspected prostate cancer.Acta Radiol Suppl. 1994; 393: 1-21
- Radical prostatectomy or watchful waiting in prostate cancer – a 29-year follow-up.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 2319-2329
- MRI-targeted or standard biopsy for prostate-cancer diagnosis.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 1767-1777
- The FUTURE trial: a multicenter randomized controlled trial on target biopsy techniques based on magnetic resonance imaging in the diagnosis of prostate cancer in patients with prior negative biopsies.Eur Urol. 2019; 75: 582-590
- No increased prostate cancer incidence after negative transrectal ultrasound-guided multiple biopsies in men with increased prostate specific antigen and/or abnormal digital rectal examination.J Urol. 2003; 170: 1180-1183
Refers to https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0090429597003063 (10.1016/S0090-4295(97)00306-3).