Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Upregulation of prostate-specific membrane antigen after androgen-deprivation therapy.Urology. 1996; 48: 326-334
- Biochemical characterization and mapping of the 7E11-C-5.3 epitope of the prostate-specific membrane antigen.Urol Oncol. 1995; 1: 29-37
- A perspective on the evolving story of PSMA biology, PSMA-based imaging, and endoradiotherapeutic strategies.J Nucl Med. 2018; 59: 1007-1013
- The impact of 68Ga-PSMA PET/CT and PET/MRI on the management of prostate cancer.Urology. 2019; 130: 1-12
- 177-Lu-PSMA617 radionuclide treatment in patients with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer (LuPSMA trial): a single arm phase 2 study.Lancet Oncol. 2018; (Available at:)
- Tumour heterogeneity and resistance in prostate cancer: a fundamental limitation of prostate-specific membrane antigen theranostics or a key strength ?.Eur Urology. 2019; (Available at:)
- Heterogenous flare in prostate-specific membrane antigen positron emission tomography tracer uptake with initiation of androgen blockade in prostate cancer.Eur Urol Oncol. 2018; 1: 78-82
- 18-F fluciclovine PET-CT and 68-Ga PSMA-11 PET-CT in patients with early biochemical recurrence after prostatectomy: a prospective, single –center, single arm, comparative imaging trial.Lancet Oncol. 2019; (Available at:)
Novartis to Buy Cancer-Drug Maker Endocyte for $2.1 Billion: WSJ Oct 18, 2018. Available at: www.wsj.com/articles/novartis-to-buy-cancer-drug-maker-endocyte-for-2-1-billion-1539846346
Refers to https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0090429596001847 (10.1016/S0090-4295(96)00184-7).