Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Increased incidence of serendipitously discovered renal cell carcinoma.Urology. 1998; 51: 203-205
- Diagnosis and management of renal cell carcinoma: a clinical and pathologic study of 309 cases.Cancer. 1971; 28: 1165-1171
- Renal cell carcinoma as in incidental finding.J Urol. 1985; 134: 1094-1096
- Improvement in survival of patients with renal cell carcinoma – the role of serendipitously detected tumor.J Urol. 1988; 140: 487-490
- Renal mass and localized renal cancer: AUA guideline. Executive summary.J Urol. 2017; 198: 520-529
- Renal tumors.in: Walsh P.C. Retik A.B. Vaughan Jr, E.D. Wein A.J. Campbell's Urology. 8th ed. W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia, PA2001: 2672-2731 (Chapter 75, Vol. 4)