Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Update on AUA guideline on the management of benign prostatic hyperplasia.J Urol. 2011; 185: 1793-1803
- Trends in medical management of men with lower urinary tract symptoms suggestive of benign prostatic hyperplasia.Urology. 2013; 82: 1386-1393
- The effects of dutasteride,tamsulosin and combination therapy on lower urinary tract symptoms in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostatic enlargement: 2-year results from the CombAT study.J Urol. 2008; 179: 616-621
- The long-term effect of doxazosin, finasteride, and combination therapy on the clinical progression of benign prostatic hyperplasia.N Engl J Med. 2003; 349: 2387-2398
- Alpha-blocker therapy can be withdrawn in the majority of men following initial combination therapy with the dual 5alpha-reductase inhibitor dutasteride.Eur Urol. 2003; 44: 461-466
- The effects of combination therapy with dutasteride and tamsulosin on clinical outcomes in men with symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia: 4-year results from the CombAT study.Eur Urol. 2010; 57: 123-131
- National trends in surgical therapy for benign prostatic hyperplasia in the United States (2000-2008).Urology. 2012; 79: 1111-1117
- Effect of dutasteride on the detection of prostate cancer in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia.Urology. 2004; 64: 537-541
- Effect of dutasteride on the risk of prostate cancer.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 1192-1202
- The effect of dutasteride on the usefulness of prostate specific antigen for the diagnosis of high grade and clinically relevant prostate cancer in men with a previous negative biopsy: results from the REDUCE study.J Urol. 2011; 185: 126-131
- Dutasteride in localized prostate cancer management: the REDEEM randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Lancet. 2012; 379: 24-30
- Dutasteride treatment over 2 years delays prostate-specific antigen progression in patients with biochemical failure after radical therapy for prostate cancer: results from the randomized, placebo-controlled Avodart after radical therapy for prostate cancer study (ARTS).Eur Urol. 2013; 63: 779-787