Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Time trends in reported prevalence of kidney stones in the United States: 1976-1994.Kidney Int. 2003; 63: 1817-1823
- Prevalence of kidney stones in the United States.Eur Urol. 2012; 62: 160-165
- Urinary stone disease in pregnancy: a claims-based analysis of 1.4 million patients.J Urol. 2019;
- Incidence, treatment and implications of kidney stones during pregnancy- a matched population-based cohort study.J Endourol. 2019;
- Ionizing radiations in pregnancy and teratogenesis: a review of literature.Reprod Toxicol. 2005; 20: 323-329
- Anaesthetic challenges and management during pregnancy: strategies revisited.Anesth Essays Res. 2013; 7: 160-167
- Stone formation and pregnancy: pathophysiological insights gained from morphoconstitutional stone analysis.J Urol. 2010; 183: 1412-1416
- Using insurance claims data to identify and estimate critical periods in pregnancy: an application to antidepressants.Birth Defects Res Part A - Clin Mol Teratol. 2016; 106: 927-934
- Admission for nephrolithiasis in pregnancy and risk of adverse birth outcomes.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 109: 1099-1104
- Time to stone passage for observed ureteral calculi: a guide for patient education.J Urol. 1999; 162: 688-690
- J Endourol. 2019; (Oct 30)https://doi.org/10.1089/end.2019.0574
- Renal colic in pregnancy: Lithiasis or physiological hydronephrosis?.Urology. 2009; 74: 757-761