Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiology of stone disease.Urol Clin North Am. 2007; 34: 287-293
- Urologic diseases in America. Prevalence of kidney stones in the United States.Eur Urol. 2012; 62: 160-165
- The economics of stone disease.World J Urol. 2017; 35: 1321-1329
- A complete world literature review of Quality of Life (QOL) in patients with Kidney Stone Disease (KSD).Curr Urol Rep. 2016; 17: 88
- Validation and reliability of the Wisconsin stone quality of life questionnaire.J Urol. 2017; 197: 1280-1288
- Development of an instrument to assess the health related quality of life of kidney stone formers.J Urol. 2013; 189: 921-930
- Methodology for measuring health-state preferences–I: measurement strategies.J Clin Epidemiol. 1989; 42: 345-354
- Relationship between health utility and psychometric health status measures.Med Care. 1992; 30: Ms274-Ms282
- Health outcomes in economic evaluation: the QALY and utilities.Br Med Bull. 2010; 96: 5-21
- Incorporation of patient preferences in the treatment of upper urinary tract calculi: a decision analytical view.J Urol. 1999; 162: 1913-1918
- Patient utility measurement for managing ureteral stones: a modified standard gamble approach.Value Health Reg Issues. 2012; 1: 87-92
- Utility-based assessment of health-related quality of life (HRQOL) in patients with kidney stones.J Urol. 2010; 184: e103
- Effect of medical expulsive therapy on the health-related quality of life of patients with ureteral stones: a critical evaluation.Int Urol Nephrol. 2015; 47: 1271-1275
- Cost-effectiveness v patient preference in the choice of treatment for distal ureteral calculi: a literature-based decision analysis.J Endourol. 1995; 9: 243-248
- A review of studies mapping (or cross walking) non-preference based measures of health to generic preference-based measures.Eur J Health Econ. 2010; 11: 215-225
Department of Urology, University of Wisconsin school of medicine and public health. WISQOL non-profit use. https://urology.wisc.edu/research/wisqol/wisqol-non-profit-use/. Accessed June 1, 2017.
EuroQol. EQ-5D Registration Form. https://euroqol.org/registrationform/. Accessed June 1, 2017.
- Self-Reported Population Health: an International Perspective Based on EQ-5D.Springer, Dordrecht, Netherlands2014
- The estimation of a preference-based measure of health from the SF-36.J Health Econ. 2002; 21: 271-292
- US valuation of the SF-6D.Med Decis Making. 2013; 33: 793-803
- Data Analysis: a Model Comparison Approach.2nd ed. Routledge, New York, NY2008
- Making Choices in Health: WHO Guide to Cost-Effectiveness Analysis.2003
- One thousand health-related quality-of-life estimates.Med Care. 2000; 38: 583-637
- Comparison of the minimally important difference for two health state utility measures: EQ-5D and SF-6D.Qual Life Res. 2005; 14: 1523-1532
- Addressing ceiling effects in health status measures: a comparison of techniques applied to measures for people with HIV disease.Health Serv Res. 2008; 43: 327-339
- A national catalog of preference-based scores for chronic conditions in the United States.Med Care. 2005; 43: 736-749
- Mapping from disease-specific measures to utility: an analysis of the relationships between the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Questionnaire and Crohn's Disease Activity Index in Crohn's disease and measures of utility.Value Health. 2007; 10: 214-220
- Mapping the cancer-specific EORTC QLQ-C30 to the preference-based EQ-5D, SF-6D, and 15D instruments.Value Health. 2009; 12: 1151-1157
Declarations of interest: The authors declare no conflicts of interest to disclose.