MATERIALS AND METHODS
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Complications after prone PCNL in pediatric, adult and geriatric patients – a single center experience over 7 years.Int Braz J Urol. 2017; 43: 704-712
- A prospective study of nonmedical prophylaxis after a first kidney stone.BJU. 1999; 84: 393-398
- Medical management of kidney stones: AUA guideline.J Urol. 2014; 192: 316-324
- Management of ureteral calculi: a cost comparison and decision-making analysis.J Urol. 2002; 167: 1621-1629
- Cost-effectiveness of medical management strategies for nephrolithiasis.J Urol. 2004; 172: 2275-2281
- Adequate or not? A comparison of 24 hour urine studies for renal stone prevention by creatinine to weight ratio.J Endourol. 2013; 27: 366-369
- Predicting patients with inadequate 24- or 48 - hour urine collections at time of metabolic stone evaluation.J Endourol. 2015; 29: 730-735
- Factors associated with compliance in submitting 24-hour urine collections in an underserved community.J Endourol. 2017; 31: S64-S68
- Course of calcium stone disease without treatment. What can we expect?.Eur Urol. 2000; 37: 339-344
- International comparison of cost effectiveness of medical management strategies for nephrolithiasis.Urol Res. 2005; 33: 223-230
- Does socioeconomic status, age, or gender influence appointment attendance and completion of 24 hour urine collections.Urology. 2015; 85: 568-573
- Treatment effect, adherence, and safety of high fluid intake for the prevention of incident and recurrent kidney stones: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Nephrol. 2016; 29: 211-219
- Failing to follow up: predicting patients that will “no-show” for medically advised imaging following endourologic stone surgery.Can J Urol. 2013; 20: 6939-6943
- Pushing stones uphill: why patients are lost to follow-up after uncomplicated ureteroscopy.J Endourol. 2017; 31: 135-140
- The role of the 24-hour urine collection in the prevention of kidney stone recurrence.J Urol. 2017; 197: 1084-1089
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interest.