Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Chronic orchalgia after surgical exploration for acute scrotal pain in children.J Pediatr Urol. 2016; 12 (168 e1-6)
- Re-presentations and recurrent events following initial management of the acute paediatric scrotum: a 5-year review.ANZ J Surg. 2019; 89: E117-E121https://doi.org/10.1111/ans.13905
- Retrospective review of paediatric patients with acute scrotum.ANZ J Surg. 2003; 73: 55-58
- Incidence of the bell-clapper deformity in an autopsy series.Urology. 1994; 44: 114-116
- Re-exploration of the acute scrotum.BJU Int. 2006; 97: 364-366
- Torsion of the testis and allied conditions.Br J Surg. 1976; 63: 465-476
- Re-exploration of the acute scrotum.BJU Int. 2006; 98: 465
Financial Disclosures: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
Declarations of interest: None.