Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiologic signatures in cancer.New Engl J Med. 2019; 381: 1378-1386
- Screening for prostate cancer: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement.Ann Int Med. 2012; 157: 120-134
- Genomic biomarkers in prostate cancer.Transl Androl Urol. 2018; 7: 459-471
- Blood-based and urinary prostate cancer biomarkers: a review and comparison of novel biomarkers for detection and treatment decisions.Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis. 2017; 20: 12-19
- A multi-institutional prospective trial in the USA confirms that the 4Kscore accurately identifies men with high-grade prostate cancer.Eur Urol. 2015; 68: 464-470
- Clinical performance of the 4Kscore Test to predict high-grade prostate cancer at biopsy: a meta-analysis of us and European clinical validation study results.Rev Urol. 2017; 19: 149-155
- Identification of a candidate gene panel for the early diagnosis of prostate cancer.Clin Cancer Res. 2015; 21: 3061-3070
- Multicenter optimization and validation of a 2-Gene mRNA urine test for detection of clinically significant prostate cancer prior to initial prostate biopsy.J Urol. 2019; 202: 256-263
- The measurement of observer agreement for categorical data.Biometrics. 1977; 33: 159-174
- Clinically localized prostate cancer: AUA/ASTRO/SUO guideline. Part II: recommended approaches and details of specific care options.J Urol. 2018; 199: 990-997
- Prostate cancer guidelines.in: Presented at the EAU Annual Congress Barcelona 2019. 2019
- NCCN guidelines updates: prostate cancer and prostate cancer early detection.J Natl Comprehensive Cancer Netw. 2018; 16: 620-623
- NICE guidelines on prostate cancer 2019.BJU Int. 2019; 124: 1
- A prospective, blinded comparison of magnetic resonance (MR) imaging-ultrasound fusion and visual estimation in the performance of MR-targeted prostate biopsy: the PROFUS trial.Eur Urol. 2014; 66: 343-351
- Whom to biopsy: prediagnostic risk stratification with biomarkers, nomograms, and risk calculators.Urol Clin North Am. 2017; 44: 517-524
- Detection of high-grade prostate cancer using a urinary molecular biomarker-based risk score.Eur Urol. 2016; 70: 740-748
- NICE guidance - prostate cancer: diagnosis and management: (c) NICE (2019) Prostate cancer: diagnosis and management.BJU Int. 2019; 124: 9-26
- MRI-targeted or standard biopsy for prostate-cancer diagnosis.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 1767-1777
Declaration of interests: Dr Loeb is supported by the Prostate Cancer Foundation and The Edward Blank and Sharon Cosloy-Blank Family Foundation, and declares reimbursed travel from Sanofi, and equity in Gilead.