Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy: position, position, position!.Urolithiasis. 2018; 46: 79-86
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy: complications and how to deal with them.Urolithiasis. 2018; 46: 87-97
- Management of lower pole nephrolithiasis: a critical analysis.J Urol. 1994; 151: 663-667
- Miniaturisation of PCNL.Urolithiasis. 2018; 46: 99-106
- Minimally invasive PCNL in patients with renal pelvic and calyceal stones.Eur Urol. 2001; 40: 619-624
- ECIRS (Endoscopic Combined Intrarenal Surgery) in the Galdakao-modified supine Valdivia position: a new life for percutaneous surgery?.World J Urol. 2011; 29: 821-827
- “Cancer-related outcome and learning curve inretropubic radical prostatectomy: ‘if you need an operation, the most important step is to choose the right surgeon’”.Eur Urol. 2008; 53: 874-876
- Evaluation of the learning curve for percutaneous nephrolithotomy.Urol J. 2010; 7: 226-231
- The learning curve in the training of percutaneous nephrolithotomy.Eur Urol. 2007; 52: 206-211
- Classification of surgical complications: a new proposal with evaluation in a cohort of 6336 patients and results of a survey.Ann Surg. 2004; 240: 205-213
- Analysis of the pentafecta learning curve for laparoscopic radical prostatectomy.World J Urol. 2014; 32: 1225-1233
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy and its legacy.Eur Urol. 2005; 47: 22-28
- The learning curve for access creation in solo ultrasonography-guided percutaneous nephrolithotomy and the associated skills.Int Urol Nephrol. 2017; 49: 419-424
- Training in percutaneous nephrolithotomy–a critical review.Eur Urol. 2008; 54: 994-1001
- Percutaneous renal access: the learning curve of a simplified approach.J Endourol. 2010; 24: 457-460
- The learning curve for Flank percutaneous nephrolithotomy for kidney calculi: a single surgeon's experience.Korean J Urol. 2011; 52: 284-288
- Learning curves in urolithiasis surgery: a systematic review.J Endourol. 2018; 32: 1008-1020
Author Disclosure Statement
Conflict of interest: None.
Ethical standards: Informed consent was obtained preoperatively from all of our patients which were included in our study.
Ethical compliance: All procedures performed in studies involving human participants were in accordance with the ethical standards of the institutional and/or national research committee and with the 1964 Helsinki declaration and its later amendments or comparable ethical standards.
Sahan M.:– Project development, manuscript writing
Savun M.: Data analysing
Erbin A.: Manuscript editing
Sarilar O., Caglar U.: Data collection
Ozgor F.: Manuscript editing -Data collection
Caglar U.: Data collection, data management.