Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Mullen E, Gratias EJ, Naranjo A, et al. AREN03B2: Renal Tumors Classification, Biology, and Banking Study. 2018.
- The UMBRELLA SIOP-RTSG 2016 Wilms tumour pathology and molecular biology protocol.Nat Rev Urol. 2018; 15: 693-701https://doi.org/10.1038/s41585-018-0100-3
- Immediate nephrectomy versus preoperative chemotherapy in the management of non-metastatic Wilms’ tumour: results of a randomised trial (UKW3) by the UK Children's Cancer Study Group.Eur J Cancer Oxf Engl 1990. 2006; 42: 2554-2562https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejca.2006.05.026
Hensley P. Surgical management of pediatric renal masses: national review by surgeon specialty and surgical modality. Presented at the: American Urological Association Annual Meeting; May 4, 2019; Chicago, IL.
- Practice patterns and outcomes of pediatric partial nephrectomy in the United States: Comparison between pediatric urology and general pediatric surgery.J Pediatr Urol. 2015; 11 (e1-5): 171https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2015.04.012
Saltzman A. Extirpative Renal Surgery Volume in Training – Different Roads to the (Same?) Destination. Presented at the: Society of Pediatric Urology Fall Congress; 2019; Atlanta, GA.
- Renal Mass and Localized Renal Cancer: AUA Guideline.J Urol. 2017; 198: 520-529https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2017.04.100
- Endosurgical procedures for pediatric solid tumors.Pediatr Surg Int. 2004; 20: 39-42https://doi.org/10.1007/s00383-003-1078-2
- Minimally invasive nephrectomy for Wilms tumors in children - data from SIOP 2001.J Pediatr Surg. 2014; 49: 1544-1548https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2014.06.005
- Wilms Tumor: A Retrospective Study of 32 Patients Using Videolaparoscopic and Open Approaches.Urology. 2014; 84: 191-197https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2014.02.026
- Videolaparoscopic radical nephrectomy after chemotherapy in the treatment of Wilms’ tumor: Long-term results of a pioneer group.J Pediatr Urol. 2017; 13: 50.e1-50.e5https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2016.09.004
- What is the risk of local recurrence after laparoscopic transperitoneal radical nephrectomy in children with Wilms tumours? Analysis of a local series and review of the literature.J Pediatr Urol. 2018; 14 (e1-327.e7): 327https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2018.03.016
- Partial nephrectomy in well-responding stage I Wilms’ tumors: report of three cases.Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 1995; 12: 143-152
- Nephron-sparing surgery for Wilms tumor: A systematic review.Urol Oncol. 2016; 34: 24-32https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urolonc.2015.07.003
- Image Based Feasibility of Renal Sparing Surgery for Very Low Risk Unilateral Wilms Tumors: A Report from the Children's Oncology Group.J Urol. 2013; 190: 1846-1851https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2013.05.060
- Renal function in patients with Wilms tumor.Urol Oncol. 2016; 34: 33-41https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urolonc.2015.07.002
- A comparison of renal function outcomes after nephron-sparing surgery and radical nephrectomy for nonsyndromic unilateral Wilms tumor.Urology. 2014; 83: 1388-1393https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2014.01.051
- Renal function adaptation up to the fifth decade after treatment of children with unilateral renal tumor: a cross-sectional and longitudinal study.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2013; 60: 1534-1538https://doi.org/10.1002/pbc.24545
- Evaluation of renal function after successful treatment for unilateral, non-syndromic Wilms tumor.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2013; 60: 1929-1935https://doi.org/10.1002/pbc.24738
- Nephron sparing surgery (NSS) for unilateral wilms tumor (UWT): the SIOP 2001 experience.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2014; 61: 2175-2179https://doi.org/10.1002/pbc.25185
- Use of nephron sparing surgery and impact on survival in children with Wilms tumor: a SEER analysis.J Urol. 2014; 192: 1196-1202https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2014.04.003
Saltzman AF, Walker J, Carrasco A, et al. Extirpative Renal Surgery Volume in Training – Different Roads to the (Same?) Destination. Presented at the: Society of Pediatric Urology Fall Congress; 2018; Atlanta, GA.
- Understanding the Operative Experience of the Practicing Pediatric Surgeon: Implications for Training and Maintaining Competency.JAMA Surg. 2016; 151: 735-741https://doi.org/10.1001/jamasurg.2016.0261
- Patterns of Performance of Oncologic Surgery by North American Pediatric Urologists: A Report from the Pediatric Urologic Oncology Working Group of the Society for Pediatric Urology.J Urol. 2017; 197: 1349-1354https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2016.12.011
- National practice patterns and outcomes of pediatric nephrectomy: comparison between urology and general surgery.J Urol. 2015; 193: 1737-1741https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2014.10.116