Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Lo B, Field MJ. Conflict of Interest in Medical Research, Education, and Practice. National Acadamies Press, 2009.
- The updated AMSA scorecard of conflict-of-interest policies: a survey of U.S. medical schools.BMC Med Educ. 2016; 16: 202
- Industry financial relationships in orthopaedic surgery: analysis of the Sunshine Act open payments database and comparison with other surgical subspecialties.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2015; 97: 1288
- Urology payments from industry in the Sunshine Act.Urol Pract. 2016; 3: 332
- Decoding disclosure: comparing conflict of interest policy among the United States, France, and Australia.Health Policy. 2018; 122: 509
- Evaluating open payments.JAMA. 2019; 322: 401-402
- Does Disclosure Affect CEO Pay Setting? Evidence from the Passage of the 1934 Securities and Exchange Act.Princeton University, Princeton, NJ2016
- The unintended consequences of conflict of interest disclosure.JAMA. 2012; 307: 669
- Incentive and reminder strategies to improve response rate for internet-based physician surveys: a randomized experiment.J Med Internet Res. 2016; 18: e244
Contributors: There were no contributors to this manuscript who are not listed authors.
Prior Presentations: This study was presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the Northeastern Section of the American Urological Association on September 20, 2019 in Syracuse, NY.