Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Physician characteristics, industry transfers, and pharmaceutical prescribing: Empirical evidence from medicare and the physician payment sunshine act.Health Serv Res. 2019; 54: 636-649
- Physicians and the pharmaceutical industry: is a gift ever just a gift?.JAMA. 2000; 283: 373-380
- The impact of conflicts of interest in plastic surgery: an analysis of acellular dermal matrix, implant-based breast reconstruction.Plastic Reconstr Surg. 2014; 133: 1328-1334
- Conflict of interest at plastic surgery conferences: is it significant?.Plastic Reconstr Surg. 2019; 144: 308e-313e
- Industry support of graduate medical education in surgery.Am Surg. 2009; 75: 395-400
- Industry support of CME - Are we at the tipping point?.NEJM. 2012; 366: 1069-1071
- Leaders in urologic education and their relationship to industry: an analysis of sunshine act open payments from 2014-2016.Urology. 2019; 123: 53-58
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, in Statute. 2010. p. 119-1024.
- The State of Urology Workforce and Practice in the United States 2018.2019 (Linthicum, Maryland, U.S)
- Industry financial relationships in orthopaedic surgery: analysis of the sunshine act open payments database and comparison with other surgical subspecialties.J Bone Joint Surg. 2015; 97: 1288-1295
- Association of gender with financial relationships between industry and academic otolaryngologists.JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017; 143: 796-802
- Gender and subspecialty of urology faculty in department-based leadership roles.Urology. 2017; 110: 36-39
- Shining sunlight on industry payments in oral and maxillofacial surgery: the sunshine act.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2019; 77: 685-689
- Industry involvement in otolaryngology: updates from the 2017 Open Payments database.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2019; 161: 265-270
The views expressed in this article are the authors’ own and do not represent any official positions of Oregon Health and Science University.
Conflict of Interest: Authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Financial Disclosure: This work was not supported by any funding agency or industry sponsor.