Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence and characteristics of urinary incontinence in a treatment seeking male prospective cohort: results from the LURN study.J Urol. 2018; 200: 397-404
- Urinary incontinence among urban and rural community dwelling older women: prevalence, risk factors and quality of life.BMC Public Health. 2019; 19: 529
- Effects of urinary incontinence subtypes on women's sexual function and quality of life.Urology. 2017; 108: 59-64
- High costs of urinary incontinence among women electing surgery to treat stress incontinence.Obs Gynecol. 2008; 111: 899-907
- Diagnosis and treatment of overactive bladder (non-neurogenic) in adults: AUA/SUFU Guideline Amendment 2019.J Urol. 2019; 202: 558-563
- Surgical treatment of female stress urinary incontinence: AUA/SUFU Guideline.J Urol. 2017; 198: 875-883
- Standards of efficacy for evaluation of treatment outcomes in urinary incontinence: recommendations of the urodynamic society.Neurourol Urodyn. 1997; 16: 145-147
- Female stress urinary incontinence clinical guidelines panel summary report on surgical management of female stress urinary incontinence. The American Urological Association.J Urol. 1997; 158: 875-880
- Compliance with recommendations of the urodynamic society for standards of efficacy for evaluation of treatment outcomes in urinary incontinence.Neurourol Urodyn. 2002; 21: 482-485
- Adherence to the 1997 American Urological Association guidelines for the surgical treatment of stress urinary incontinence.Urology. 2008; 71: 239-242
- Incontinence after prostate treatment: AUA/SUFU Guideline.J Urol. 2019; 202: 369-378
- Mid-urethral sling operations for stress urinary incontinence in women.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017; 7 (Cd006375)
- Sacral neuromodulation with implanted devices for urinary storage and voiding dysfunction in adults.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009; (Cd004202)
- Heterogeneity in reporting on urinary outcome and cure after surgical interventions for stress urinary incontinence in adult neuro-urological patients: a systematic review.Neurourol Urodyn. 2018; 37: 554-565
- CONSORT 2010 statement: updated guidelines for reporting parallel group randomised trials.Bmj. 2010; 340: c332
- Guidelines for reporting medical research: a critical appraisal.Int Sch Res Not. 2016; 20161346026
- ICS Recommendations on Clinical Trials in Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction.2003Accessed 07/19/2019)
- Urogynecologic Surgical Mesh: Upstate on the Safety and Effectiveness of Transvaginal Placement for Pelvic Organ Prolapse.2011Accessed 07/19/2019)
- Transvaginal mesh failure: lessons for regulation of implantable devices.Bmj. 2017; 359: j5515
- Trials of transvaginal mesh devices for pelvic organ prolapse: a systematic database review of the US FDA approval process.BMJ Open. 2017; 7e017125
IRB Approval Number 20593.
Funding: There was no funding for this study.