Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Guideline for the management of clinically localized prostate cancer: 2007 update.J Urol. 2007; 177: 2106-2131
- Clinically localized prostate cancer: AUA/ASTRO/SUO guideline. Part I: risk stratification, shared decision making, and care options.J Urol. 2018; 199: 683-690
- Trends in management for patients with localized prostate cancer, 1990-2013.JAMA. 2015; 314: 80-82
- Expectant management of veterans with early-stage prostate cancer.Cancer. 2016; 122: 626-633
- Contemporary use of initial active surveillance among men in michigan with low-risk prostate cancer.Eur Urol. 2015; 67: 44-50
- Use of conservative management for low-risk prostate cancer in the veterans affairs integrated health care system from 2005-2015.JAMA. 2018; 319: 2231-2233
- Active surveillance of prostate cancer in a community practice: how to measure, manage, and improve?.Urology. 2016; 93: 60-67
- 2014–2016: How far has LUGPA come?.Rev Urol. 2016; 18: 221-224
- Reimbursement policy and androgen-deprivation therapy for prostate cancer.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 1822-1832
- Inappropriate utilization of radiographic imaging in men with newly diagnosed prostate cancer in the United States.Cancer. 2012; 118: 1260-1267
- Urologists' use of intensity-modulated radiation therapy for prostate cancer.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 1629-1637
- Urologists' self-referral for pathology of biopsy specimens linked to increased use and lower prostate cancer detection.Health Aff (Millwood). 2012; 31: 741-749
- The answer is 17 years, what is the question: understanding time lags in translational research.J R Soc Med. 2011; 104: 510-520
- The triple aim: care, health, and cost.Health Aff (Millwood). 2008; 27: 759-769
- Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century.2001
- Practice-based research–"Blue Highways" on the NIH roadmap.JAMA. 2007; 297: 403-406
- Multidisciplinary care and pursuit of active surveillance in low-risk prostate cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2012; 30: 3071-3076
National Comprehensive Cancer Network. NCCN clinical practice guidlines in oncology, prostate cancer, version 1.2013. 2013.
- Small area variations in health care delivery.Science. 1973; 182: 1102-1108
- Factors influencing selection of active surveillance for localized prostate cancer.Urology. 2015; 86: 901-905
- Practice- vs physician-level variation in use of active surveillance for men with low-risk prostate cancer: implications for collaborative quality improvement.JAMA surgery. 2017; 152: 978-980
- Qualitative study on decision-making by prostate cancer physicians during active surveillance.BJU Int. 2017; 120: 32-39
- Health care integration and quality among men with prostate cancer.J Urol. 2017; 197: 55-60
- Growth of high-cost intensity-modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer raises concerns about overuse.Health Aff (Millwood). 2012; 31: 750-759
- Reimbursement and use of intensity-modulated radiation therapy for prostate cancer.Medicine. 2017; 96: e6929
- The Power and the peril of large administrative databases.J Urol. 2015; 194: 10-11
AUA Quality Registry. http://www.auanet.org/practice-resources/aua-quality-(aqua)-registry.
- Medicare program; Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Alternative Payment Model (APM) incentive under the physician fee schedule, and criteria for physician-focused payment models. Final rule with comment period.Fed Regist. 2016; 81: 77008-77831
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), (2010).