Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Early estimates of SEER cancer incidence, 2014.Cancer. 2017; 123: 2524-2534
- Partial nephrectomy safely preserves renal function in patients with a solitary kidney.J Urol. 2003; 169: 79-81
- Partial nephrectomy for patients with a solitary kidney: the Memorial Sloan-Kettering experience.BJU Int. 2004; 94: 1323-1328
- Open partial nephrectomy for tumor in a solitary kidney: experience with 400 cases.J Urol. 2006; 175: 1630-1633
- Renal function after partial nephrectomy: effect of warm ischemia relative to quantity and quality of preserved kidney.Urology. 2012; 79: 356-360
- Chronic renal insufficiency cohort study (CRIC): overview and summary of selected findings.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2015; 10: 2073-2083
- Epidemiology, contributors to, and clinical trials of mortality risk in chronic kidney failure.Lancet. 2014; 383: 1831-1843
- The evaluation of renal transplant candidates: clinical practice guidelines.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 1996; 6: 1-34
- Trends in kidney transplantation over the past decade.Drugs. 2008; 68: 3-10
- The experiences of adults who are on dialysis and waiting for a renal transplant from a deceased donor: a systematic review.JBI Database System Rev Implement Rep. 2015; 13: 169-211
- A new method of classifying prognostic comorbidity in longitudinal studies: development and validation.J Chronic Dis. 1987; 40: 373-383
- Using standardized serum creatinine values in the modification of diet in renal disease study equation for estimating glomerular filtration rate.Ann Intern Med. 2006; 145: 247-254
- Predicting 1 year mortality in an outpatient haemodialysis population: a comparison of comorbidity instruments.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2004; 19: 413-420
The Nephron Information Center. Available at: http://nephron.org/cgi-bin/rpa_sdm.cgi. Accessed: April 17, 2017.
- Outcome of renal transplantation or dialysis in patients with a history of renal cancer.Cancer. 1992; 70: 1564-1567
- Results of renal transplantation in patients with renal cell carcinoma and von Hippel-Lindau disease.Transplantation. 1997; 64: 1726-1729
- Renal transplantation in patients with renal cell carcinoma and von Hippel-Lindau disease.Urology. 1994; 44: 760-763
- Renal transplantation in patients with bilateral renal carcinoma—how long should we wait?.Transpl Int. 1993; 6: 348-349
- Kidney transplantation in patients previously treated for renal carcinomas.Transpl Int. 1994; 6: 350
- Surgically induced chronic kidney disease may be associated with a lower risk of progression and mortality than medical chronic kidney disease.J Urol. 2013; 189: 1649-1655
- End-stage renal disease secondary to renal malignancy: epidemiologic trends and survival outcomes.Urol Oncol. 2017; 35: 529.e1-529.e7
Declarations of Interest: None.
Financial Disclosure:The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.