Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Urology
- Incidence of asymptomatic meatal stenosis in children following neonatal circumcision.J Pediatr Urol. 2011; 7: 526-528
- Incidence of meatal stenosis following neonatal circumcision in a primary care setting.Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2006; 45: 49-54
- Eversion meatoplasty in management of urethral meatal stenosis.Int Urol Nephrol. 1996; 28: 229-233
- Meatal stenosis: a retrospective analysis of over 4000 patients.J Pediatr Urol. 2015; 11: 38.e1-38.e6
- Minor procedure, major impact: patient-reported outcomes following urethral meatotomy.J Pediatr Urol. 2018; 14: 165.e1-165.e5
- Uroflowmetry parameters before and after meatoplasty for primary symptomatic meatal stenosis in children.J Urol. 2008; 179: 2403-2406
- Eilat2015 Israeli Urological Association annual conference,
- The standardization of terminology of lower urinary tract function in children and adolescents: update report from the Standardization Committee of the International Children's Continence Society.J Urol. 2014; 191 (1863-5.e13)
- A quantitative approach to the interpretation of uroflowmetry in children.Neurourol Urodyn. 2016; 35: 836-846
- Clinical presentation and pathophysiology of meatal stenosis following circumcision.BJU Int. 1995; 75: 91-93
- Post circumcision meatal stenosis: 12 years' experience.N Z Med J. 1998; 111: 57-58
- Surgical management of meatal stenosis with meatoplasty.J Visualized Exp: JoVE. 2010;
- Tailored sutureless meatoplasty: a new technique for correcting meatal stenosis.J Pediatr Urol. 2012; 8: 92-96
- Utility and cost-effectiveness of uroflowmetry in a busy pediatric urology practice.Can Urol Assoc J. 2014; 8: E615
- Editorial Comment.J Urol. 2008; 179: 2406
- Male urethral stricture: American Urological Association Guideline.J Urol. 2017; 197: 182-190
Author contributions: Amos Neheman: Conception and design, drafting and revising, final approval; Yishai H. Rappaport: Drafting and revising; Abd E. Darawsha: Conception and design; Ilan Leibovitch: Drafting and revising, final approval; Itay A. Sternberg: Conception and design, drafting and revising, final approval.
Conflict of interest: None of the authors has a conflict of interest.
Ethical Approval: The study protocol was approved by the medical center's ethical committee for experiments in humans.