Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- International germ cell consensus classification: a prognostic factor-based staging system for metastatic germ cell cancers.J Clin Oncol. 1997; 15: 594-603
- Testicular germ-cell cancer.N Engl J Med. 1997; 337: 242-253
- High-dose versus conventional-dose chemotherapy as first-salvage treatment in patients with non-seminomatous germ-cell tumors. A matched-pair analysis.Ann Oncol. 2002; 13: 599-605
- Combination of paclitaxel, ifosfamide, and cisplatin is an effective second-line therapy for patients with relapsed testicular germ cell tumors.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 6549-6555
- TI-CE high-dose chemotherapy for patients with previously treated germ cell tumors: results and prognostic factor analysis.J Clin Oncol. 2010; 10: 1706-1713
- Vinblastine plus ifosfamide plus cisplatin as initial salvage therapy in recurrent germ cell tumor.J Clin Oncol. 1998; 16: 2500-2504
- Is high dose therapy superior to conventional dose therapy as initial treatment for relapsed germ cell tumors? The TIGER trial.J Cancer. 2011; 2: 374-377
- Outcome analysis for patients with persistent nonteratomatous germ cell tumor in postchemotherapy retroperitoneal lymph node dissections.J Clin Oncol. 1993; 11: 1294-1299
- Pathologic findings and clinical outcome of patients undergoing retroperitoneal lymph node dissection after multiple chemotherapy regimens for metastatic testicular germ cell tumors.Cancer. 2007; 109: 528-535
- Residual tumor resection after high-dose chemotherapy in patients with relapsed or refractory germ cell cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 3713-3719
Financial Disclosure: The Sidney Kimmel Center for Prostate and Urologic Cancers, by funds provided by the Capri Foundation and T32 CA082088 from the National Cancer Institute (MIM).