Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Management of neurogenic bladder in patients with multiple sclerosis.Nat Rev Urol. 2016; 13: 275-288
- Chronic urinary retention in multiple sclerosis patients: physiology, systematic review of urodynamic data, and recommendations for care.Urol Clin North Am. 2017; 44: 429-439
- Neurourologic dysfunction: evaluation, surveillance, and therapy.Curr Opin Urol. 2016; 26: 290-294
- Renal deterioration in multiple sclerosis patients with neurovesical dysfunction.Mult Scler. 2013; 19: 1169-1174
- High EDSS can predict risk for upper urinary tract damage in patients with multiple sclerosis.Mult Scler. 2017; 1352458517703801
- Urinary complications and risk factors in symptomatic multiple sclerosis patients. Study of a cohort of 328 patients.Neurourol Urodyn. 2015; 34: 32-36
- Long-term complications of the neurogenic bladder.Urol Clin North Am. 2017; 44: 355-366
- Women with voiding dysfunction secondary to bladder outlet dyssynergia in the setting of multiple sclerosis do not demonstrate significantly elevated intravesical pressures.Urology. 2007; 69: 893-897
- Consensus guidelines on the neurologist's role in the management of neurogenic lower urinary tract dysfunction in multiple sclerosis.Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2013; 115: 2033-2040
- The standardisation of terminology of lower urinary tract function: report from the standardisation sub-committee of the International Continence Society.Neurourol Urodyn. 2002; 21: 167-178
- Decline in estimated glomerular filtration rate and subsequent risk of end-stage renal disease and mortality.JAMA. 2014; 311: 2518-2531
- Management of the bladder in non-traumatic paraplegia.Paraplegia. 1974; 12: 92-97
- Renal failure in patients with neurogenic lower urinary tract dysfunction.Neuroepidemiology. 2001; 20: 138-143
- Urodynamic studies in adults: AUA/SUFU guideline.J Urol. 2012; 188: 2464-2472
- Analysis of the upper urinary tract function in multiple sclerosis patients.Acta Neurol Scand. 2008; 118: 115-119
- Voiding dysfunction due to multiple sclerosis: a large scale retrospective analysis.Int Braz J Urol. 2009; 35: 326-333
- Urinary symptoms and the neurological features of bladder dysfunction in multiple sclerosis.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1993; 56: 245-250
- Detrusor-external sphincter dyssynergia in men with multiple sclerosis: an ominous urologic condition.J Urol. 1984; 131: 91-94
- Role of limited evaluation and aggressive medical management in multiple sclerosis: a review of 113 patients.J Urol. 1994; 151: 946-950
- Urodynamic distinctions between idiopathic detrusor overactivity and detrusor overactivity secondary to multiple sclerosis.Urology. 2006; 67: 960-964
- Summary of European Association of Urology (EAU) guidelines on neuro-urology.Eur Urol. 2016; 69: 324-333
Conflicts of Interest: The authors declare that there is no conflict of interest.
Funding:This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.